Chapter 20

It happens again two days later.

Harry's sure that he wants this, is pretty sure he wanted it since the first moment he laid eyes on Louis. Something is right about them, and it's pure and good and safe. They're constantly touching, Louis hand always on his waist or resting on his hand and Harry pushing Louis' fringe out of his face. And Harry feels comfortable with him, feels like there's something about Louis that he just understands. They connect on a deeper, unspoken level, and Harry knows he could tell him anything without worry.

Garza's taking Opheila on a more extended hunting trip, per secretive request of Louis, and all Harry wants is Louis to press him into their bed. Opheila's still been clingy the last two days, making it impossible for him to drag Louis off. After they take off, they're stumbling into the cave and falling on the bed, a mess of giggles and pink cheeks. Louis presses Harry's hands playfully to the bed above his head. "You know when I first saw you I thought you were some kind of angel?"

Harry laughs, a loud bark that makes him want to cover his mouth. "You're joking."

"No, I honestly thought that! And then you tied our wrists together with that vine and I knew I was fucked," he says, pressing a kiss to his throat.

"You're so lame," Harry teases. "I can't believe I'm with such a loser."

Louis pouts, kissing him briefly on his nose. "You love it."

Harry rolls his eyes, making Louis let out a sound of outrage and drop his hands. The moment changes from playful to tense in an instant, Louis' face falling to a serious expression. "Lou, will you, um."

"Will I what?"

"Will you fuck me?"

Louis' eyes widen and he drops a hand to Harry's chest where he's propped above him. "Yes, of course I will. Are you sure you're ready for that? I don't want to rush it."

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm not a virgin, you know."

Louis snorts. "I just want to make sure you're emotionally ready for it. Want to make it good for you."

Harry's breath hitches, caught in his throat as Louis trails his hand down his chest. "I think that's the hottest thing you've ever said to me. But yes, I am ready and I want this with you. I'm sure."

Louis beams and kisses him deep again, before getting up to dig through his bag for lube and a foil. They help each other undress, drawing it out by getting lost in kisses and touches. Finally, they're both naked. "How do you want it?"

Harry tears his eyes away from his naked skin and says, "          However you want it. Not picky."

Louis pauses for a second, considering. "Is on your back okay? Wanna see your face."

Harry nods, moving up the bed and laying out on his back. Louis gives him another long kiss before hiking Harry's legs up, propping them up so they're bent. He pops open the bottle of lube with a soft pop and coats his fingers in it. He trails one finger down Harry's cock and brushes the tip of it against his hole, making him whine. Louis kisses his thigh where it's hooked around him and teases his rim, tracing around it.

"Please, Lou."

Louis smiles. "Of course, baby."

He presses his finger in slowly up to the knuckle. He gives Harry a second to get used to it before Harry's begging for another. He scissors the two fingers, stroking the velvety walls and twisting them to get Harry ready for his cock. Harry's letting out low moans, and he drops his head back on the pillow when Louis pushes in a third finger. Louis' so good at this, twisting them so perfectly.