Mel?

Chris POV

It's been a really long day. I've just finished on set and now I get to finally go home to my one true love. All of my working late has really put me down. I miss her so much sometimes I wish we could run away. I know we've only been dating for 6 months but I love her so much and I can tell she loves me. Maybe someday we'll make it forever but for now I need to get home. I decide to go to the store first cause we need a couple of things. I pull out my grocery list. I picked up eggs, milk, strawberries and some ice cream for Mel, all while thinking about how much I love her. Before I leave I pick up some flowers from the florist, I know Mel could use some support right now, she's been filming a lot and today was her first time off in weeks. At least I get to see her beauty everyday. As I'm driving home I realize that Mel never called me to check where I was, she usually does especially when I'm late getting to her. It was something special we started doing to make each other more comfortable when we are apart. But when I don't get something I start to worry. Maybe she just forgot, but I don't know. This is odd, I pull over to check my phone to see if I had any missed calls. I start to feel less worried when I see the green icon lighting up the text. Only then I realized that it was just a message from David asking what I was up to this weekend. I pull up to my apartment, park my car and slowly make my way to the elevator. I'm so glad that there is no paparazzi where I live and all the other residents are either celebrities like me and Mel or they are very understanding people who respect our privacy. It was such a great find because I feel like I can have a private life with her. I finally get to my apartment, number 407 and look at the time. DAMN IT! I'm late for date night, I completely forgot. Every week we try to have one to catch up and talk about life, it really let's us have the time to catch-up with one another. I open the door. "Mel! Mel! Mel?" She doesn't answer I start to get concerned. I look around, I still had the groceries in my hand forgetting to put them down. Wait, why am I so worried? Her shoes are by the door, her coat is hung up, and our dogs are sleeping in there beds. But it's odd I can't find her, usually when I'm home late she waits for me. I check the kitchen, living room, dining room. But no Mel. Before I realize that maybe she went to sleep early, I decide that I'll to go into our bedroom and check on her maybe even a kiss her on the head. If she's asleep I'll probably go to bed I know it's only 10 but I'm exhausted . We can always reschedule date night for another time. I walk to the door and open it, when I walk into the room what I saw horrified me, I drop the groceries. There is a thud. Mel?

Hi it's me the author, this is my first fanfic the chapters will be relatively short at times but I will try my hardest to post as many time I can a day. Hope you enjoy!