Why would I ever

Chris POV

"Mel?" I start to cry as I see the love of my life sitting in the corner balling her eyes out. I run over to her tripping over the spilt milk and falling beside her. She looks up at me when she hears the bang I make as I smash into the floor. I can see how scared she is. "Melissa are you ok", she doesn't respond. Instead she gets up and walks out of the I can hear the dishes being moved and draws slamming. I get up and walk out of the bedroom, I find her in the entrance with her suitcase packing all of her things. "Melissa what are you doing" I ask. I slowly walk towards her. As I near she gets up and starts running to the other side of the room. "Melissa please? What's wrong I'll listen." She stops her red face is flushed with tears, her eyes look like a watery blue ocean. God I hate seeing her cry even when it's for acting, it kills me. She walks over to the couch and sits down. She no longer looks angry but start crying again. She hides her face in her hands and curls up in a ball. I walk over to her and sit down beside her and move the hair out of her eyes. "Mel can you please answer me, you're scaring me." I put a blanket over her and we just sit therein silence probably for a good 20 min until she gets up violently. "I can't do it" she says. "Do what Mel?" I ask. She starts to walk towards the door before she turns around. The words that come out of her mouth shatters my heart in to a million pieces. "You're going to leave me, you're going to leave me and I'm going to be all alone" she says. "Melissa why are you saying that, what's wrong? Why do you think I'm going to leave you?" I ask her. I have no idea what's going on. It's killing me what's going on. "You're not going to be happy you're going to leave me I can't do it. I know you'll hate me and want to leave and my heart will be crushed because you won't love me anymore." She said as I stare at her in despair. "Melissa you still haven't even told me what's wrong. I promise, I won't be mad or leave you as long as you're happy that's all I care about. I love you Mel." I try to tell her as my voice trembles, I start to cry. Why does she think I'll leave her. What could have happened for her to think that I'll hate her and not love her anymore. Does she understand that I love her with all of my heart. I sit back down she is standing behind the couch staring out the window. I sit there staring at her as I wait for my answer. "Chris" She says turning around to look at me. "I love you, ok but I have to tell you something, I know you won't feel the same way as me you'll be disappointed instead of happy" she starts to walk closer to the front of the couch. "Whatever you have to say I'll listen, I promise I will try my hardest to understand you're feelings." I tell her, she stops crying looks at me directly and starts to talk "Ok, well um... I"

What do you think she'll Chris. And hope you enjoyed this chapter.