Its a...

Today was the day of the gender reveal, when we first got up we decided that the would come up with some names so that we could have some options when we find out if it's a girl or boy. We where going to do it after we find out but we honestly have nothing to do.

"Ok so how many names do you want to have for options" she asked me

"I'm not sure let's just make a list then figure it out as we go" she nods her head

We start creating that list and this is what we came up with. We ha so many good ideas I don't know how we will pick. She suggested out of a hat then laughed. I love her laugh it's like a drug.

Girls
Boys
Peyton
Henry
Emillia
Callum
Julie
Noah
Maicy
Finley
Avaleigh
Christopher Jr
Melody
Jaxson
Evie
James
Chyler
Patrick
Harriet
Archer
Lilette
Beckham
Isabelle
Heartly
Kara
Nathan
Emma
Hugo

We are having the party at Chyler's since she has a way bigger house for all of our guests plus a backyard for the reveal. We start to get dressed in our chosen colours. I'm wearing a pink and orange shirt and some dark blue pants, I would wear pink pants but I don't own any and Mel's pants won't fit me. Mel walks out wearing a lovely flowing light pink dress, her hair is braided into a crown and she looks beautiful. When arriving at Chyler we could see many cars on her street what didn't make sense was that we showed up early to get the last tings set up. When we walk in the door Chyler answers it and tells us there is a party across the street. We walk into the backyard and there are tones of people there who all yell congratulations in unison.

"So Chyler how are you going to be revealing the gender to us" I ask her

"Well are sure you want know" she asked us

"Yes" Mel and I yell at the same time we just want to know the gender of our baby nothing fancy.

"Ok so how it will work is you will both get a special bath bomb. When it's time you will throw it in the pool and when its done evaporating a mixture of pink and blue the gender will shoot up and explode giving you your answer. Ok"

"Yes thank you Chy" Mel says

Melissa POV

I'm so ready to know the gender of our baby, but at the same time super nervous since it could be our only. When dinner comes around you hade the option of steak or chicken, purple or green grapes, pink or blue salad dressing and pink or blue pop plus some other stuff. But for desert a mix of blue and pink cake. We eat, I'm stuffed and feel/look like I was having twins after all I ate. My dress is also way to tight and I'm scared it's hurting my baby. It's finally time for the reveal, we all gather outside. Chyler has professional photographers and videographers there to document this moment. Chyler explain what's going to happen, she also tells us that the box that was sitting on the table has a pair of clothes for the respected gender that they pitched in to buy.

"Chris you ready for this" I ask him

"Yesss I'm soooo excited and nervous but ready, how about you"

"I guess so, let's do this"

Chyler handed is the water bombs and we throw them in the pool. She said it make take 30 sec to a minute. Chyler is wearing a blue shirt so where many others, less than three quarters of people thought is was going to be a girl. But I really think it's be a girl because a mother always knows, I can't wait to prove them wrong. We are looking down at the water the colours still changing then it's done, my heart stops everything slows downs, I could hear people chanting boy boy boy then nothing. Chris walked over to me and squeeze my hand, I feel nothing. That clear water becomes blurry, I see nothing. Bam the colours pops out, it's a.....