Blake

Chris POV 

 I feel bad for what happened between them but if it hadn't we wouldn't have ended up so madly in love. After a couple of minutes she walks back in the room,

"So how Blake doing" I ask

"He's good I guess, he wanted to know if we could go for coffee some time to catch up"

"Mel you haven't seen him in more than a year, even before we started dating. Does he even know I'm engaged to you and that your pregnant" I say raising my voice just a little to much. I worry about her.

"No he doesn't but I guess it would be a good time to introduce the two of you" she said pleasing her hands on my shoulders.

"I guess it's ok but if anything odd happens we are leaving, when does he want to meet?"

"Ok, some time next week if that's ok"

"Yea I guess"

"Let's get back to naming our daughter" she tells me

Melissa POV

28 weeks

After a two weeks of hard work we finally came up with three name in the final run for our little girl, but we are going to wait some more before we chose it. Today was also the day that I was meeting up for coffee with Blake, I haven't seen him in such a long time maybe since we went to court but anyways I'm super nervous and I can tell Chris is too he is coming as well to meet him but I know he's really there to protect me, God I just love him. We are meeting at lunch at a tiny cafe two blocks from our apartment, while driving my hands were shaking I have no idea what he will have to say. Upon arrival tell Chris to wait on the car for a couple of minutes so I can just have some time to catch Blake up before I introduce Chris to him. He agrees after some convincing but I hope it all goes well without him there by my side. I walk in and see Blake sitting at a table near the back of the cafe. He looks so different it took me a minute to recognize him. His hair was longer than I've ever seen it, it was a lot darker and his style had definitely changed. As I walked over he looks up at me and strands up very fast, I can tell he is nervous too. He waits for me to arrive at the table then sits back down, we start to talk.

"Hey, Melissa it's um been a while how are you doing?" He said with voice that wasn't the one I remember.

"I'm good, ok um doing very well I guess, super happy" get it together Mel he can tell your nervous now"I'm great how about you?" He was about to answer but I started to take of my jacket I was still wearing my sweater but he must have noticed my ever growing bump, because he was just staring at it in shock. Shit I was going to wait to tell him was Chris could be here to protect me.

"You're pregnant" he asked in a very serious tone.

"Well it's kind of obvious isn't it" I say starting to have a mini panic attack, he no longer looked happy, more angry is the way I would put it.

"Well you've definitely changed. If I remember correctly you said you didn't want to have kids for a while or when you where still doing Supergirl, and I'm sure Supergirl is still running and airing am I wrong" I started to get a bit scared but I understand his anger. We were together for so long but kids never came up only once when I just started to film season 2 and I just couldn't at that time, we weren't in a good place.

"Yea it is still filming" I look down

"You told me that we couldn't have children you said if you did you would get an abortion" he looked almost sad but his face was red as hell.

"Times have changed Blake and now I'm pregnant"

"Well I'm guessing the guy that knocked you up is no longer with you" he asked, it was an odd question.