That night P1

Melissa POV

I was driving home from work late at night, it was snowing outside and it was coming down hard. It was almost impossible to see what was going on around me. I got to a red light and stoped the car,  I checked my phone cause I realized Chris was texting me about our next check up for the baby. I'm looking down at my phone making sure the light didn't turn green yet, I was minding my own business when I hear a honk, I quickly look up to see the lights still red so I assume it was coming from the cars driving the other direction. Then I see lights coming at my car from behind. They where coming at me fast at me then I realized that he was about to crash into me. I try to swerve way, it was too late, the sound of metal colliding all I feel is pain everywhere then nothing. I wake up on the side of the road with some large gashes on my arms and legs, I see a guy walking towards me I scream help help. When he gets there he picks me up and takes me to his truck, the next time I wake up he is standing over me with a gun, I'm handcuffed to the bed bruises everywhere he tells me he enjoys watching me and thinks I'm too beautiful to not be his, I try to scream then shoots me in the stomach.

Hey it's me, I know it's a short chapter but I wanted to get something out because I've been away for a couple of weeks, so I wanted to put this out there while I'm writing the next part which should be out within the next hour.