Prologue

Jin and Namjoon have been going out for 8 years. Namjoon took Jin to beach to enjoy the sunset together.

"Jin you know I love you, right."

Jin nodded and buried his face into Namjoon's neck, "I know you do, I love you so much I don't want to live a day without you."

Namjoon kissed Jin and looked at the sunset, "This is such a beautiful view... Do you have your Polaroid camera with you?"

Jin smiled big and took out his camera, "Lets take a picture together to remember this moment."

Namjoon and Jin positioned themselves so they could capture the sunset as well.

When the photo was done, Jin took it and admired it. He layed in Namjoon's lap and held up the Polaroid picture so Namjoon could see it.

"Wow, we really make a beautiful couple..."

Jin smiled and touched his cheek, Namjoon grabbed Jin's hand and kissed it.

"Jin..."

Jin sat up and looked at Namjoon, "What's wrong babe?"

Namjoon teared up but he continued to hold Jin's hand, "I love you so m-much..."

Jin laughed and hugged Namjoon, "I know you do, you don't have to cry... you're going to make me cry..."

Jin pulled away and looked at Namjoon's face. He was crying and averting his eyes away from Jin.

Jin cupped Namjoon's face, "Look at me Namjoon, what's really the problem?"

Namjoon pushed Jin's hands away and lowered his head down, "I'm sorry..."

Namjoon looked up and kissed Jin.

Little did he know it would be his last...

A/N
This is my first Namjin ff hopefully it doesn't turn out bad 😣😣 Hope you enjoyed the Prologue 💓 Feel free to comment and Vote on it