Thirteen

[Jin's Pov]

I entered Jeon's and looked around for Jungkook.

I see a waitress approaching me, "Hello, how many?"

I shake my head, "I'm sorry, I'm here to meet with Jungkook actually."

The waitress put back the menu, "Oh, well he is actually busy in the kitche-"

I walk past the waitress and head on to the kitchen, "Ah, sir you can't go back there!"

I hear the lady's heels tap against the floor behind me trying to catch up to me, I enter into the kitchen.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook looks over to me, he was working on a dessert and had flour all over his black apron.

"Oh Jin!" He grabbed a cloth and wiped his hands, he dusted off his apron.

"I'm glad you're doing well, what is it?"

I skim through Jungkook's kitchen, seeing how clean it was, organized, and operational it was.

"Can I talk to you alone?"

Jungkook nods, and I follow him to out to the back.

"Ok... I need help with something."

"Ok, tell me about it. I'll try to help you if I can."

I nod, "I need a job..."

Jungkook looks at Jin surprised, "A job? I thought you worked with Taehyung."

I sigh, "I did, but things got complicated and I didn't want to work there. So I went to my old job but I found out the CEO came back but I'm not on good terms with him..."

Jungkook puts his hand on his chin, "Well, I can help you. You told me before you love cooking, so I can make you my sous chef."

"Really?! Oh thank you so much, but who is currently the sous chef? I'm pretty sure they would be mad if I just came along and took their spot."

Jungkook chuckled, "I never had one, no body thought they should be. So you'll be my new sous chef."

Jungkook put his hand on Jin's shoulder, "Don't worry they aren't rude, they are actually very kind."

I smile, "Ok, thank you again for giving me a chance."

[Namjoon's Pov]

I left my office, and headed to my car that was waiting.

I step inside, "Ahh, Mr. Min go ahead and go to my house for today... I don't feel like going anywhere else."

Mr. Min replied, "Will do, Mr. Kim."

When I arrived to my house, I was greeted by my maids as usual but they acted more odd.

"What's going on today? Why is everyone acting like this?"

I took off my coat and handed it to my butler, "Hey Mr. Park what's going on today?"

He bowed down, "I have no idea, I'll go check."

I walked to my bedroom and saw Hoseok sitting on my couch.

"About time Namjoon, I've been waiting for you."

I turned around but Hoseok spoke, "Don't leave, you're being so rude to me."

"I have my reasons, get out I don't want to talk or see anyone right now."

Hoseok grabbed the wine bottle, "Care to have a glass?"

I turned around and sighed.