Fourteen

[Third Person]

Namjoon woke up from his bed, "My head fucking hurts..."

Namjoon got off of his bed he opened his curtains, "I don't feel like going to my office today... I can fake that I'm sick!"

Namjoon grabbed his tissue box and layed back down on his bed.

"Mr. Park!"

Shortly Jimin entered the room, "Yes Mr. Kim?"

Namjoon blew his nose and tried his best to act sick, "I don't think I can go to my office today, my head hurts and my nose has been running all day."

Jimin chuckled, "Shall I forget that I overheard you saying you should fake that your sick? Or just ignore the fact your curtains are magically open as well?"

Namjoon laughed nervously and sat up, "Um... Please Mr. Park you have to help me out here!"

Jimin smiled, "Alright I'll see what I can do about it, for now just get ready in case I fail to convince your parents."

Namjoon leaped up and hugged Jimin, "Thank you so much Mr. Park!"

"Yes, yes I understand. Firstly take a shower, you reek of alcohol."

Namjoon gasped but laughed, "Okay I got it, thank you again!"

[Jeon's]

Jin walked into the kitchen seeing everyone cleaning and getting ready for the orders.

Jin walked over to Jungkook, "Good morning Jin, ok so let's have a look at the menu to see if you're not familiar with some of the things."

Jin nods and looks over the menu with Jungkook, "I'm not that familiar with deserts, other then that I could handle the whole menu."

Jungkook smiles, "Alright that's excellent! If we get desserts I'll handle it, you can watch over to see how I do it."

Jin nodded, "Alright, I'll make sure to pay attention."

Jungkook went to get an apron from the back, "Here you go, let's start to open up. Let's aim for another successful day!"

Jin heard the others in the kitchen reply back, "Yes chef!"

"Starting today," Jungkook put out his hand towards Jin, "this our new sous chef. I don't want to hear any complains either."

Jungkook walked to his station and Jin followed.

[Namjoon's Pov]

I waited for Jimin to come back with the news from my parents.

I walked over to my mirror to see how the new suit fit me, "Pretty good, Jin would lov-"

I let my hands fall to my side, "I can't forget about him... I'm hurting myself even more. I didn't want to hurt him in the first place."

A few months into Namjoon and Jin's relationship.

Namjoon was receiving a call, he looked and saw it was from Jin's father.

"Sorry Jin, I'm getting called to a... family meeting I'll be back I promise."

Namjoon kissed Jin, "Ok, take care."

Namjoon entered the meeting room and saw Jin's father there, "I arrived, what is it that you need?"

Jin's father turned around and smiled at Namjoon.

"You see, I know you love my son dearly. I was informed you been dating him for a couple of months now, correct?"

Namjoon gulped, "Yes I have, is there a problem with that?"

Jin's father stood up, "No, see I knew he would never be successful like his older brothers. We are a family of business, everyone in our family tree owns a company. Jin? He would never be able to, that's were you come in. If you love Jin that's fine, but I can make you a successful CEO. You would have the world's most successful company, I'll only help you if you stay with Jin and make him focused on his love life instead of work."

"I never thought of Jin as my son, he was always bothersome. If he does end up being successful he will embarrass our whole family, we worked hard to get where we are at. Having it all ruined by him, is the worst thing that could happen to us. He doesn't fit the image as a CEO, and more then likely he will fail if he has a company of his own. "

Namjoon bows down, "I'm sorry I can't do that to Jin. That's horrible if I do agree, I wouldn't be honest with him... but you shouldnt be talking bad about your own son."

Namjoon turns around, "Oh please, like I said before I don't think of him as a son. I'll pay you to do this."

"I'm sorry I can't do that, Jin is to precious to me, I never want to hurt him."

Namjoon looks over to his right and sees someone sitting down, "You won't even say yes at 1 million dollars, or me paying for you or college funds to be more successful in the business industry? I heard you can't because of issues with your family."

Namjoon sighed, "Jin would find it weird if I all of a sudden I have money."

He laughed, "You have to understand he isn't smart, if he loves you he will trust you with a simple lie. Just tell him you didn't want to tell him about your money because you would think it would be overwhelming for him to know."

Namjoon turned around and walked close to his desk.

He snapped his fingers and a man came over, "Sign this paper here so we know you are sure about this. Seokjin must never know about this."

Namjoon looked at the paper for a little bit.

Am I really going to betray Jin like this, and lie to him?

Namjoon signed the paper, "I'll make sure he'll never know."

Namjoon smiled and shook hands with him.

It won't hurt... I need this opportunity to help my family. I'll break up with Jin when I don't need his help anymore... but I'll start over with Jin with a new and honest relationship.

"Welcome to the business industry. Best of luck being the world's most successful CEO."

Namjoon smiled, "Thank you, I wouldn't be able to do this without your help."

Namjoon walked back, "I hate myself... why did I agree to do this..."

He met back with Jin at his apartment.

"Hey Namjoon," Jin walked over to Namjoon and kissed his cheek, "how was your family meeting?"

Namjoon smiled, "It was fine... I'm going to be going to college soon, that's what the meeting was for."

"Oh really? That's good! What for?"

Namjoon took in a deep breath, "Just things, like office related work."

Jin smiled and sat on the couch, "That's nice, just like me. I hope everything works out well for you."

"Yeah... me too..."

A/N
Yep that's the story behind it, anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Feel free to comment and vote, would help. Have a good day 💜