Eight

[Third Person]

Jin woke up, "I can't believe Namjoon is now my boyfriend..."

Jin fell back into his bed and raised his covers over his head, "Me and Namjoon?! Again?!"

Jin peeked through the covers and saw the time, "Oh crap! I have work only 10 minutes!"

Jin quickly grabbed his uniform and put it on, and grabbed a granola bar.

[Office]

Jin walked into his department and spotted Taehyung with his head down.

Jin made his way over to Taehyung, "Hey Taehyung are you ok?"

Taehyung lifts his head up slowly and yawns, "Oh hey...Jin."

Jin notices Taehyung's bags are noticeable, "What time did you go to sleep? You look extremely tired."

Taehyung yawns and fans his hand in the air, "I don't know at around 3? Who cares I'm just happy, but tired..."

Jin sighs and sets the granola bar down on Taehyung's desk, "Here your stomach is so loud, and get sleep it's important for you since you have work early."

Taehyung smiles, "Thanks Jinnie!"

Jin looks at Taehyung confused, "Jin... not Jinnie or any other weird name."

Taehyung looks up and snaps his fingers, "Ah I got it! Windshield wiper laugh! Perfect that's your new nickname."

"I do not have a wind-"

Jin sighs seeing Taehyung ignore him, and walks back to his own desk.

[Namjoon's Office]

Namjoon looked through his papers and keep looking at Hoseok wondering when he would leave to check each department.

Namjoon sighs and takes off his glasses, "So Hoseok? How are each department doing?"

Hoseok smiles and picks up the reports on the desk, and walks over with the reports in hand, "I was wondering when you would ask, here is each report from every department."

Namjoon looked at the stack baffled, "W-when did you get the papers? I mean we have so many departments."

Hoseok chuckled, "I take my job seriously. I arrived early this morning and I got a copy of your key, but I returned it to the front just I'm case you didn't feel comfortable about me having one."

Namjoon smiled, "Right,  thank you. I'll check over these papers you can leave, I'll call if I need you."

Hoseok nodded and left Namjoon's office, but with a document he stolen.

[Afternoon]

Jin walked to the back room to collect some papers.

When Jin turned around Namjoon was behind him smiling.

"Namjoon! Ahh... seriously how many times are you going to creep up behind me and scare me?"

Namjoon looked around, "As many times as I can."

Namjoon pushed Jin in the room, and locked the door behind him.

Jin stumbled and dropped the papers, "Namjoon what the hell-"

Namjoon silenced Jin by kissing him.

"Just be quiet..."

Jin pulled back and bumped into the desk behind him, "I have work to do Namjoon."

Namjoon pulled on Jin's lanyard to bring him closer, "Work can wait, right now we have more important things to do."

(Things will get a little... touchy 😅)

Namjoon picked Jin up and set him down on the desk, and got in between Jin's legs.

Jin pushed Namjoon away, but Namjoon took Jin's hand and held onto it while he made his way to Jin's neck.

Namjoon kissed on Jin's neck, unbuttoning his shirt to make his way to Jin's chest.

Jin struggled to break free, but let out a moan.

Namjoon chuckled and smirked, "Already moaning?"

Namjoon unbuckled Jin's belt, but stopped when he heard someone knocking on the door.

"Hello? Could you unlock the door?"

Namjoon sighed and whispered into Jin's ear, "This isn't over..."

Namjoon straightened up his suit and quickly styled his hair, and opened the door slightly.

"I'm sorry the backroom is a bit messy, so if you could stay away from it for now until someone comes to organize it."

Namjoon closed the door behind him, leaving Jin in the backroom.

Jin slowly got off the desk and buttoned up his shirt, and grabbed his papers off of the floor.

Jin put his hands over his face, "This is horrible, I cant work properly now..."

Jin crouched down to the floor and thought about what had just happend.

Jin got interrupted by someone entering the backroom.

"Oh Jin, I mean windsheild wiper laugh, what are you doing here?"

Jin quickly got up, "Don't call me that, and I was here to get these papers. Why are you here?"

Taehyung looked around the room, "Did you have a fight with the boxes then, cause your hair is a mess."

Jin quickly fixed his hair, "No, I was just to busy trying to find this paper..."

"Right...any way what are those papers about?"

Jin looked at the paper, "About the units that came in-"

Taehyung snatched the paper, "Thanks Jin, you did all the work for me!"

"Huh? Hey! Give that back!"

Jin grabs the paper, but Taehyung pulls back, "Nope."

Taehyung runs out of the backroom and Jin chases Taehyung around the department, "Kim Taehyung when I catch you, you're dead!"

A/N
Hello 💜 I've been quite busy, but I promise to update everyday! Hope you enjoyed this chapter feel free to comment and vote! Take care, I love you all 💓