Seventeen

[Third Person]

Namjoon changed into the burgundy shirt Jin handed him.

Namjoon struggled to avoid his wound, while putting the shirt over his head.

Jin walked over to Namjoon and chuckled, "You can't do anything without help can you?"

Jin helped Namjoon slip on his shirt, "I can do things without help, just not now."

Namjoon stood up, and walked over to his bed. He layed down on his bed and hugged his pillow close to his chest.

Namjoon tapped beside him on the bed, "Jin come here, I want to talk."

"I'm fine, we can talk this far apart..."

Namjoon frowned, he got up and took Jin's hand in his.

Jin took his hand away, "I should take this back downstairs."

Namjoon grabbed Jin's hand again, but Jin tried to take it away.

Namjoon had a firm grip on Jin's hand, "Jin, that can wait, I want talk now."

Jin avoided eye contact with Namjoon, "I'm always trying to get away from you, yet I always manage to get closer with you... I just don't understand what we are. I hate you but you love me, and when I want to trust you it always ends up worse."

Namjoon looked at Jin, he noticed his eyes glisten.

Namjoon walked over to his bed and sat down with Jin.

Namjoon held onto Jin's hand, "I dont know what we are really... I know I love you but I end up hurting you when I say those words, even if you say you don't love me... I still want you. I can't just forget you are in my life and changed me, I've alway-"

Jin snatched his hand away from him, and stood up, "No you never did, you used me... do you know how hurt I was?! Sure back at the office I acted all tough, but it didn't change the fact that I was completely heart broken because I was lied to for so many years. Even though I considered you as my future partner!"

Jin exhaled unsteady breaths, "I'll hear what you have to say... I know I didn't give you an actual chance to explain yourself..."

Namjoon looked down, "I'll admit that I did use you... But it doesn't mean all those years we were together meant it was fake love. I loved you all those years, at first I didn't want to accept because I knew it would hurt you. I did it because of my family, we weren't in the best condition at the time... I broke up with you at the beach that day because I didn't want to continue to use you for fame, I wanted to go out with you again because I wanted to start new and be in an honest relationship. I really didn't want you to find out the way you did, because you deserved to have a better explanation as to why I betrayed you like that. I wanted to keep it from you back then because I knew you wouldn't accept me after I told you."

"I know that's selfish of me, but I loved you so much I wanted to do anything just so I could have you in my life. I was going to tell you soon in our relationship, but when I saw you enter my office that day furious I truly didn't understand what you ment, until you told me. I wanted to know how you got that information but I figured out who it was that was giving you those things... Listen Jin, I know you're probably never going to forgive me about this but I really do love you and care for you. I don't know how many times I have to say this, it may take more then a billion times just so you can believe me, but I'll wait until then just for you."

Namjoon looked up and saw a tear slip down Jin's face, Jin quickly looked away and wiped it off of his face.

"Namjoon... It's just so complicated between us, I honestly think we were never ment to be together. We end up happy one day, but it only lasts for that day because there's something always there to ruin it."

Namjoon's eyes stinged, "Jin, I'm sorry for all of the things I done to hurt you in the past. I still want to be with you, and love you, and I want to be the only man you see in your life as a loyal boyfriend."

Jin shook his head and smiled, "We aren't getting no where with this relationship. I think this is the end for us... T-thank you for making me happy for those past years when we didn't have any problems. It was a good knowing you, and actually being able to have a good time without trouble from my father. "

Jin grabbed Namjoon's hand, and kissed Namjoon on the lips, as their last goodbye.

"Goodbye... Namjoon."

Namjoon felt Jin's hand slip away, "Jin... J-Jin..."

Jin turned around and headed to the door.

"Jin wait... please..."

He walked through the door and didn't turn back.

"Jin please come back!"

A/N
Dang... I will admit I was emotional typing this 😭😭

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😅 Feel free to comment and vote! Hope you have an amazing day and take care of yourself 💜