Five

[Third Person]

Jin waked up by an unknown number, "Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Jin?"

"Yes, this is... Who is this?"

"Oh sorry, it's me Taehyung."

Jin sighed, "Why are you calling me this early? We both don't have work today."

"Exaclty let's meet up somewhere. I'm actually at the company at the moment, let's just go around looking for things."

I yawn, "Alright, where do we meet up?"

"Just make your way to the company I'll be outside waiting, we can head from there."

Jin hung up the phone and picked out his pastel pink shirt, black pants, a matching hat for his shirt, and his glasses.

Taehyung spots Jin walking up, "Hey Jin! Wow I actually thought you weren't going to make it."

Jin sighed deeply, "I actually didn't want to, it's to early for this. Why are we here again?"

Taehyung grabs Jin's arm, "Dont whine its only 10, lets just go to look around some shops! Come on let's go!"

Jin grunted as Taehyung pulled him around.

Taehyung and Jin enter a shop, "Hey Jin is there anything in particular you like?"

Jin touches a keychain, "No not really, I'm fine with anything as long as it has meaning to it."

Taehyung sighs, "Could you be anymore specific?"

Jin looks around, "Umm, something I could wear everyday would be something I would enjoy. For example I wouldn't like flowers because they would wither away, sure it's a happy feeling when you receive it but it wouldn't last. "

Taehyung thought for a bit, "Something to use everyday? Oh! Like a necklace or a bracelet?"

Jin nods and continues to look around, "Yeah that would be a good thing. Wait why do you want to know?"

Taehyung visibly gulps, "No big reason, just for my friend."

Taehyung checks the time, "Let's go somewhere else for now."

Jin nods and follows.

While Jin and Taehyung were walking through the streets, Jin checks his phone, "Maybe we should go somewhere to eat?"

Taehyung nods, "Yeah, pick a place."

Jin looks at the places around him, "Maybe we should go.... to Jeon's."

Taehyung shoulders slump, "Jeons... I mean Yeah! Let's go there."

Jin and Taehyung enter Jeons and grab a table together.

"Hello, what can I get you two?"

"So what are you going to get Jin?"

Jin looks through the menu, "Maybe I'll just get a steak. What about you?"

Taehyung sets his menu down, "I'll have the same as him. I don't know what to get anyway."

Taehyung spots Jungkook going into the kitchen, but Jungkook meets eyes with Taehyung and walks over.

Jin sips his coke but notices someone coming over.

"Taehyung!- Oh you brought someone along with you."

Jin's eyes go big, "Oh wow! I never thought I would be able to meet such a famous chef like yourself."

Jungkook bows down and smiles, "Oh thank you, but I'm not that big of a chef."

Jin shakes his head, "Are you kidding me? You are such a talented chef, I myself love cooking and would've opened my own restaurant but I decided to do office work."

Jungkook looks at Jin confused, "Really? Well I'm sure your a good cook, but office work you say?"

Jin nods, "Yep, I work with Taehyung."

"Oh I see now, well excuse me I have to go check on my staff in the back. Enjoy your meal."

Taehyung smiles and looks at Jin, "I didn't know you were such a big fan of his."

Jin grins, "I know I don't look like I would, but I do enjoy cooking. Even though he is such a young chef his dishes turn out amazing."

Taehyung chuckles, "Yeah I guess. Well I learn something new everyday then."

The waitress arrives with Taehyung and Jin's meals, and they begin to enjoy their meal.

[Afternoon]

Taehyung and Jin pay for their meals and get up to leave, "Ah sorry Jin but I'm going to stay back for a bit. You can go on ahead, I'll see you tomorrow maybe."

"Alright, take care."

Taehyung waves and Jin leaves Jeon's.

A/N
I'm aware some of you are not a fan of smut and I understand that. I'll try not to incorporate it, but if I do I'll put a disclaimer in the beginning of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, feel free to comment whatever and vote! 💜