One

[Third Person]

Jin was laying down on the couch watching tv, until he read the news at the bottom of the tv.

《BREAKING NEWS!! KIM NAMJOON IS NOW THE CEO OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST AND SUCCESSFUL COMPANY.》

Jin quickly sat up and re-read what he just saw.

"My ex is a billionaire?!"

Jin sighed, grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

"Thats right... my ex."

One year ago

When Namjoon pulled back from Jin, he wiped away his tears and smiled again.

"Come on, let's go ahead and head back."

Jin nodded and took Namjoon's hand in his and held onto it tightly.

Namjoon and Jin walked on the sidewalk and spotted the car that was waiting on both of them, they both went inside as they were greeted by the chauffeur.

Jin was use to the way Namjoon's way of living was different from his. He didn't like Namjoon spoiling him too much, but still accepted the things if Namjoon insisted.

"Would you like some candy?"

Jin chuckled, "You sound like one of those creeps asking little kids if they want candy, but yes I do."

Namjoon laughed, "Close your eyes first."

Jin did as instructed and closed his eyes. Namjoon grabbed a sour candy and fed Jin the sour candy.

Jin quickly opened his eyes and spitted out the candy, "NAMJOON!"

Jin hit Namjoon, and Namjoon pulled Jin closer by his waist and put a chocolate in his mouth.

The chauffeur watched them through the rear-view mirror and smiled at their interactions with one another.

When they arrived at Jin's apartment Namjoon walked with Jin to his room.

"You didn't have to walk with me all the way here. I know your busy and all."

Namjoon shook his head, "May I come in?"

Jin looked at him for a while, "Sure... but wouldn't you keep your chauffeur waiting?"

Namjoon chuckled, "Yeah, but it's fine."

Namjoon walked in and sat down on the couch, and Jin came back with some water.

"What did you want to talk about?"

Namjoon layed back in the couch and sighed deeply.

"Jin... I love you so much... but we have to b-break up..."

Jin choked on his water, "W-what? Ahhh Namjoon stop joking, I could've died just then."

Jin chuckled and wiped his chin, but stopped.

"Namjoon? Your kidding right..."

Namjoon put his hands over his eyes and had unsteady breathing, from trying to hold back his tears.

Jin sat closer to Namjoon, "Babe..."

Namjoon pushed him away, "No, don't call me that anymore... W-we are d-done!"

Jin shook his head, "No we are not! This doesn't make any sense, then why did you tell me you loved me?!"

Namjoon looked at Jin and stood up, "I'm sorry Jin..."

Jin stood up and wiped away his tears, "No... just leave. Go!"

Namjoon nodded and headed for the door, and looked back.

Jin watched Namjoon and choked up on his words, "Why are you still here?! Go!"

Namjoon turned around and left Jin's apartment room.

Jin started to breath hard and fell to the floor, and cried through the night.

[Present Day]

Jin sighed, "I still despise that day..."

Jin got off the couch and got ready for work.

[At Work]

While Jin was sorting through papers his co-worker came up to him, "Why are you still here?"

Jin turned and looked at him up and down, "To work what else? Listen if your trying to start with me I'm not in the mood-"

The co-worker sighed, "Check the bulletin board before you start something."

Jin sighed and checked the bulletin board

●Kim Seokjin is promoted to the next company●

A/N
I'll try to update more frequently 💓