Twelve

[Third Person]

Hoseok entered Namjoon's office, Namjoon turned around and saw Hoseok walking towards him.

He touched Namjoon's cheek, "Don't be sad it was for the better, you have me now."

Namjoon grabbed Hoseok's hand and  snatched it away from his face.

"Don't fucking touch me, you're fired get lost."

Hoseok stood back and sighed, "Well I was planning on doing that soon, I need to see how my company is doing. I guess me and you being together was never ment to be."

"Your company? You said you didn't have a company in the beginning..."

Hoseok laughed and smiled, "Oh Namjoon, how stupid can you get? Of course I have my own company, we were there to be successful no matter what. The only thing that isn't successful, is your love life."

Hoseok took off his lanyard and set it down on the table, "Here you go." And left.

Taehyung made his way to Namjoon's office, he held onto Jin's resignation letter. Unsure whether or not to tell Namjoon.

Taehyung slowly entered his office, "Namjoon..."

Namjoon looked over at Taehyung and noticed something in his hands.

Taehyung walked slowly towards Namjoon, "Here,"

Taehyung handed Namjoon the resignation letter.

"It's Jin's..."

Namjoon opened the resignation letter, "Even if you don't accept it, I'm not going to come back."

Namjoon sighed, "Get out of my office, I need some space..."

Taehyung nodded and walked out.

Jin walked back inside his old company and made his way to the CEO's office.

"Good afternoon Mr. Choi, I would to have my old job back."

Mr. Choi looked at Jin startled, "Oh, I'm sorry but you going to have to talk with Mr. Jung about it. I was looking over his company for the last couple of months. He said he feels better to start work again, sorry for the  confusion."

Jin watched as Mr. Choi grabbed his belongings.

"When will he arrive?"

Mr. Choi grabbed his briefcase, "He should be arriving shortly."

Jin sat down in the chair in front of the desk, "Have a good day Mr. Choi."

Jin heard the door open, he got up and immedialty bowed down.

"Hello Mr. Jung I would like to take my job back here as a-"

Jin got up and saw Hoseok, "W-wait what?! You're the CEO of this company?!"

Hoseok chuckled, "Yes Seokjin I am, excuse me."

Hoseok set down his coat along with his folders.

He sat down, "Now what is it that you would like?"

No way in hell am I working here, I'll just find a different job somewhere else.

Jin shook his head, "Nothing, I was just here to tell Mr. Choi goodbye."

Jin put his hand on the doorknob, "You know Seokjin, I still can't believe Namjoon used you... Quite a shame he stopped. He could have been more famous with more money then he is now."

Jin clenched his hand on the doorknob, "I don't need to hear this from you, why aren't you with Namjoon in the first place."

Hoseok chuckled, "I should be getting a thank you. I'm the one who helped you out here, by telling you what Namjoon was doing. You would be surprised to see who your real enemy is."

Jin turned around, "I know enough already."

Hoseok sighed, "I will admit this was just for me to have a chance with Namjoon.... oh well he just doesn't love me like how I love him..."

Jin opened the door and slammed it shut behind him.

[Jin's Apartment]

Jin walked back to his apartment, he dropped everything and layed down on his bed.

He grabbed his covers, and wrapped himself in them.

Jin received a call from Taehyung, he shut off his phone completely and fell asleep.

Jin woke up and saw the sun setting down, "How long did I sleep?"

Jin turned on his phone and saw 20 missed calls from Taehyung, and 137 messages.

Jin sighed and sat up, "He doesn't know how to leave someone alone..."

He opened up the messages.

"Jin, where are you?"

"I stopped by your apartment your not there, call me."

"Answer my calls!"

"Jinnie!"

"Windshield wiper laugh!"

"Please just answer my calls 😢 we are worried"

Jin sighed, he called Taehyung.

Taehyung answered when the first ring was going off.

"Jin! Where are you!"

Jin got off of his bed, "My apartment... I was sleeping."

Taehyung hung up the phone, and Jin heard Taehyung outside of his door.

"Open up!"

"Ah, this kid..."

Jin walked over to his door, "What do you want!"

Taehyung didn't respond, Jin opened up his door and Taehyung busted in.

"Jin why the hell didn't you answer my calls! Jungkook was tired of me whining so he left for Jeon's again."

Jin put his hands over his ears, "Ok ok I'm sorry, I'm just really tired and need sleep in general. Can I not have some space?"

Taehyung puts his hand over his forehead, "Jin you know you're going to need a job, you won't be able to support yourself jobless."

Jin yawned, "I'm aware...wait I think I know where I can get a job at."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow, "You do?"

Jin grabbed his apartment keys, "Yeah, I'll talk to you later."

Jin left his apartment and Taehyung followed Jin out, "Hey wait! Ugh never mind..."

A/N
Another chapter down 💜 Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay healthy and get plenty of rest!