Fifteen

[Namjoon's Pov]

I hear my door open, I walk over and see Jimin.

"So what happened?"

Jimin smiled, "I spoke on the phone with your parents, they said you could skip today since you're sick. They would find someone to replace you meanwhile."

I walk around my table to reach Jimin, and hug him.

"Thank you! You are the best butler I could have ever asked for, could you call Kim Taehyung over I need to talk with him."

Jimin nodded and walked back out through my door.

I slowly took off my tie, and layed it on my chair.

Even though I don't have work, I feel as if I'm going to be even more stressed.

[Third Person]

Taehyung soon arrives at Namjoon's house, "Wow this house is huge..."

Taehyung looked around as he walked to the front door. He saw the variety of flowers beside a enormous  fountain in the middle, catching all of the attention.

Taehyung was greeted by maids, "Mr. Kim is waiting for you in his room, please follow me upstairs."

Taehyung bowed down, "Ok... thank you."

Taehyung arrived at Namjoon's room, the maid bowed down and left.

"Ah wait... do I just enter...?"

Taehyung sighs, "I don't understand rich people."

Taehyung enters Namjoon's room, "Hey Namjoo- Woah your room is huge!"

Namjoon turns and looks at Taehyung, "Oh hey Taehyung, and yeah I guess you could say that."

"Good grief, your room is bigger then my whole apartment."

Namjoon chuckled, "Anyway, you know about the situation about me and Jin now correct?"

Taehyung sighs, "I'm aware, it was heartbreaking. I do miss Jin, we did talk recently, but he left saying he was going to get a job somewhere."

"What's your deal with Jin?"

Taehyung looks at Namjoon confused and approached Namjoon, "What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing, I just want to know why act so close to him."

Taehyung laughed and backed up to sit down, "Really? I'll have you know I'm in a relationship already, me and Jin are just friends."

"I don't believe you, about you and him just being friends. You're the one who bought Jin the promise ring, you would have been the only one to know what Jin liked."

Taehyung threw his hands in the air, "What kind of nonsense is that? Me and Jin? No way, if you can't stop thinking about Jin go to him yourself. If I got caught buying a man a promise ring that wasn't for Jungkook I would be dead. Forget my help I'm done, you're just blaming anyone so you can convince yourself you're not in the wrong."

"Don't talk as if you know the situation between me and hi-"

Taehyung stands up, "Just stop, I know enough to know it's your fault. Why would Jin do something to hurt you? He said he loved you, isn't that enough to satisfy you? Or do you just have to break his heart over and over again?"