Romeo and Juliet act

EXE was back at his temple, regenerating his wounds and pulling the arrow out of his chest, "GRRR!!! That pink brat is just like that counterpart! No matter, I'll show her who's boss! That pathetic blue rat is so dead I'll eat his heart out! Literally!"

He then looks at Amy EXE's eyeball, "I hope you see the way I want it" He said but the eyeball made a glare expression, "Just as I thought" He scoffs and looks at his world through the window.

With the heroes, Amy was sitting on her own in devastation, "Look, I even tried to beat that monster last time but he always retreats. But be grateful you're still alive" Amy EXE said to her counterpart.

"But I was so close in killing him. If I just had more time to impale his heart he would go boom" Amy said.

"Actually, he won't be killed by the arrow. He will only lose the copied body of your friend" Amy EXE said.

"Then he is at his most vulnerable state?" Amy asked.

"Yes, so he can be once again imprisoned" Amy EXE said.

"But how do we lure him to us? He probably has mind reading ability" Amy said.

"Well remember Sonic's plan lately? You and him act seductive towards each other" Amy EXE said.

"No way! I am not gonna act like that" Amy objects.

"And let that doppelganger of mine kill me?" Sonic said, sneaking up on Amy.

"Okay, never mind Sonikku" Amy changed her mind.

"Sonikku? Sounds like you two are lovers" Amy EXE chuckled.

"No, that's just my nickname in Japan" Sonic explained.

"Yeah, Sonic is Sonikku in Japanese" Amy excused.

"Are you sure?" Amy EXE slyly smiled.

"Don't give me that look. This is not a Romeo and Juliet style" Amy said.

"It's true" Sonic said.

"Whatever you say, Romeo and Juliet. I'll leave you alone" Amy EXE said and went to talk to Sticks EXE.

"Come on, Romeo. We need to do practice our act" Amy pulled Sonic's arm.

"As you wish, Juliet" Sonic said.

First, Sonic took out a bouquet of roses to Amy, "For you mi amor Rosita" Sonic said with a Spanish accent.

"Gracias Sonic" Amy took the roses, even though the roses are bloody and wilted in this world.

"Anything for you.....Amy" Sonic takes out his guitar. He then started to play a romantic tune he written for Amy in secret.

Later, they did a waltz dance. Sonic had his arms around her waist while Amy had her arms around his neck. While they dance they look at each other's eyes.

"Did anyone tell you that you have the most beautiful eyes on Earth?" Sonic asked.

"Aww....Sonic" Amy sighs in love, "Remember, it's just an act" She whispered.

"Improvise" Sonic whispered.

They closed in pretending to kiss, "Oh, boy! They're gonna kiss!" Sticks squealed.

"STICKS!!!" Both Amy and Sonic yelled.

"Oh, sorry" Sticks smiles nervously.

"It's just an act" Sonic said.