Chapter one (✔️)

Hi

The story starts with Ragini searching for her husband, "Vicky?!" She was looking in the house everywhere, "Vicky!"

Where has he gone now?!

She was walking her way to his study room hearing his shouts, "What again a loss, how is that possible?" Ragini frighten she stepped backwards and was hiding in her bedroom.

Oh no he will definitely accuse me and then start to beat me! Why did I agreed to this marriage?

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She wipes her tears away and vanished into the washroom. Just then, when she come out Vicky was standing there anger was written on his face. Ragini gulps, she was in towel only which means he would take her for granted.

Vicky looked at her, "Where are you going?"  He asked suspiciously her. Ragini looked down, "Vicky I told you about the reunion of my college I will go there!" Vicky thought a moment, "Haan okay go, but before that you will come with me!"

Ragini was confused, "Where?"
Vicky pulls her and then pushes her on the bed.

He always do that, when he needs it or he wants to show her that she has no value in his eyes. He always make her feel weak and unwanted.

Vicky left saying to her, "I won't return until next week! I have to meet some new business partners as I'm again facing a big loss!" He took a bag and left.

Ragini was feeling ashamed. Why is this happening to me? He had promised to my parents to keep me save. But he is the one I'm scared of most.

She wipes her tears away and looked at the watch. Oh no I'm late. She wanted to take a shower again, but she had called a cab to pick her up on 7 p.m., No one would come on time like 6 p.m., which was mentioned on the invitation.

She wore a simple saree and left the house

Somewhere else.

"What the fucking hell!"
"Now I'm happy that this marriage didn't worked out!"
"That bloody bitch used me like an ATM!"
"I want to kill her, but I can't!"

Laksh was hell angry, she asked again for alimony for her lifestyle after the divorce.

"Uff it's not me, who is asking for divorce it's her. And still I have to pay her for having fun with the money she actually hate me to earn, but love to spend it! No! I won't let that happen!"

He was alone at home and throwing all her things out of the cupboard. A letter fall and he picks up.

[He was searching for evidences against her demands. Anything which could lead to an affair or betrayal]

Laksh looked on it and bend down. It was a letter named to him. He opens it.

 He opens it