Chapter 10 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Ragini shared her pain with Laksh.

Laksh hold her tight. She never felt so save anywhere else besides his embrace.

A knock at the door broke their moment.

Neha was there and calling him, "Laksh open the door!"

Ragini looked at him, "Who is she?"

Laksh smiles at her, "Ragini don't be scared I know you thought she might be my new girl, but she isn't what you thought!"

Laksh stood up, he opens the door, "Neha what happen? Is everything okay?" He teases her.

Neha fumes, "Very funny! You throw me out last night. But with me also her clothes. Here Bhai gave her these clothes!" Laksh took them and just closed the door.

Neha was looking at the closed door with an open mouth, "Uff you are too much!" She stamps away.

Laksh laughs, "She is my PA, last night it took long while working on some files, she gave me. I told her to stay here as it's not save late in the night!" He forwarded his hand.

Ragini took his hand and they went into the washroom. Laksh places his lips on all visible wounds he could see. His anger had reached a new level, "How dare he to hurt you this much!"

He hold her tight, "He had no right's!"

Ragini was crying, his strong arms around her was giving her strength and a secure place.

She turns and hugs him tighter, "Laksh I will never go back to that monster I will stay here with you, I can stay here, right?" She looked up at him.

Laksh rubs his nose with hers, "Haan Ragini, you will stay here with me only. There is no one, who can take you away from me. Not anymore. I have waited long very long for your return into my life I won't let you go away from me ever again. And I will never let you go back to Him!".

Ragini holds him. Both come out of the washroom, "Laksh... Uhm can I wear your shirt?" She was on his cupboard and was taking out a shirt.

Laksh smiles, "Sure you can wear my shirt. I like it. when you wear it. I feel close to you!"

Ragini smiles. She had the same feeling to be close to him, only he was making her this strong. Laksh took her hand and they went downstairs.

Laksh and Ragini were looking at Neha, who was shocked looking at the TV channel. Laksh moves her aside, "What the hell!"

Ragini got shocked, "I haven't killed anyone

Ragini got shocked, "I haven't killed anyone. Laksh please trust me I haven't done any crime. I pushed him and run out of the house, but he was alive, when I left, please Laksh! Please! Trust me!"

Laksh looked at her, he knows she is innocent he pulls her close and let her cry on his chest.

Ragini was crying, but Laksh kept consoling her, "Ragini you don't worry I'm here, as long as I'm here nothing will happen to you!"

He looked at her, "Neha please don't tell anyone that Ragini is here! I trust her and even if he died on the spot then too because she was saving herself, she act in self defence. He was trying to rape her!" He hold her even tighter.

There was nothing, what could separate them from each other, not even a news like this.

Neha nods, "Don't worry I won't tell anything to anyone! You just take care of her! She is your Ragini, right?" She questioned him.

Laksh kisses her head, "Haan She mine. My Ragini I won't let anything happen to her. She had suffered the last 10 years now it's enough. It is time to fight back. This time I'm with her and I'm not gonna leave her alone!" He rubs her back.

Ragini looked at him, "Laksh you trust me?"

Laksh nods, "Haan, even if someone will come with evidence against you. I know you can't do it. If then you would have done it a long time ago. The moment he had started to abuse you!"

Ragini clutched her hands into his coat.

Neha has prepared the food for them, "Laksh I'm leaving and don't worry, I won't tell anyone! But be careful Haan?" She left saying it.

Laksh made her sit on the chair around the dining table, "Laksh please I haven't killed anyone!" She was shaking.

He hold her hand tight, "Ragini Enough! I told you, I trust you more than myself. Please don't make yourself hurt! I want to know what had happened the last night!"

Ragini sniffs, "Laksh please I don't want to talk about it!" She took her hands away.

"Ragini are you hiding something from me? Please tell me what had happened!" He hold her again.

Ragini lowered her head, "I pushed him and didn't looked back. I don't know how he was, when I left. What if I really have killed him?"

Laksh cups her face, "No Ragini, I'm sure you haven't done anything. Besides I don't trust the bastard Vicky. Who knows, maybe he has done this...!" He kisses her forehead.

Ragini blinks her eyes, "Laksh what is he finds me and kills me too? Laksh I'm scared. What if he finds out I slept with you? What if he...?" She was frighten to hell. There wasn't a moment, when she could breath without fear and now even being save her life turns upside down.

She was crying and breathing heavily.

Laksh tried to console her, but she was in a shock.

_____
Please comment and vote