Chapter 13 {Raginis hidden past} (✔️)

Hi

Well Just in advance this will be a bit harsh, emotional and abusing.

Recap: Laksh is finally divorced from Riya. He wants to spend the day with Ragini.

Ragini is crying on his chest, "Laksh I hate myself." She hold him tight and cries further on his chest, Laksh can't see this he pulls her close and hold her tight, "Ssshh Ragini, please stop crying you know it hurt me, each tear of yours is like acid for my heart, it's burning inside me!" He caresses her back and strokes her with care and love.

He closed his eyes holding her tight as possible, "Ragini." His voice, the call for her was soft and calmly, "you don't need to tell me anything I...!"

He kisses her ear and whispers, "I will always love you. There is nothing in this world, which could take you away from me! No, I won't let you go anywhere!" He took the duvet and placed it on them to cover her from freezing.

Ragini was always touched by his kindness.

But there is her past, which is very painful, but when not he then whom to share with?

She hold on herself and looked at him, "Laksh please, don't leave me. I will die without you!" She was breathing heavily, "I will tell you everything what had happened in my life."

She closed her eyes, "All the pain I have went through!" She was still resting her head on his chest, one hand behind his back the other one on his chest.

She took a deep breath.

All started the moment After Vicky and I went to meet you.

I was sitting in his car after breaking your heart. He looked at me and tried to touch me. I refused as I don't wanted to do it. Yet he was strong and determined. Before we reached my place he called my parents.

"Uncle I'm taking Ragini out for a night date! I want to show her, her future!"

I don't know what my father had replied to him,but we were at his place. He dragged me into his bedroom... 💔.

The next morning I was having the pain. Laksh we too slept with each other, but it never hurt me, but the way he slept with me... I was crying bitterly.

He dropped me home, I rushed inside the house and looked at me parents, but Papa was gone to office I rushed to my mother and told what he did, she replied to me with these words, which I will never forget.

"Ragini he is your to be husband. He has all the right to use you. Besides that is nothing new for You, as you already lost ur Virginity that too by sleeping before marriage! You have to get use to it this the way of love he will show you. You know everyone has their own style of proving their love!"

I was speechless. Laksh I know, what love is you showed me, how could she compare the love I received from you with the brutal rape he did to me?.