Chapter seven (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Ragini's promise. Laksh broken heart, but unconditional love.

Ragini enters the house just to find Vicky there.

Vicky was hell angry, "Where were you?" He shouts at her not giving her the chance to talk or defence herself. A tight slap reached her cheek. Ragini was lying on the floor hurt and crying. If that promise won't bind me to you I would have left you the day you have hurt me the first time. But I'm helpless.

Laksh reaches his home he was feeling uncomfortable as if something might have happened. Why do I feel restless. He was breathing heavily, he hold the watch he once got from her. A gift he had accepted from her.

Laksh was sitting on their bench. When someone come from the back and blindfold him. He recognised those soft hands. He smiles feeling her touch, "Ragini!".

Ragini smiles, she sat on the bench next to him, "Sorry Laksh I'm late, but you know why?" Laksh shook his head, "Ragini you come that is enough for me!" He hold her hand and she places her hand on his wrist, "Laksh you gave me that ring, but you didn't accepted my mobile phone!" She pouts looking at him.

Laksh felt bad because of his anger, he made her upset, but to make her happy he did extra working hours to save the money and buy her that ring, "Sorry Ragini!" He hold his ears.

Ragini smiled, "Now we are even!"

Laksh looked at her, "How? Oh I understand, you said sorry and I said sorry, correct?"

Ragini shook her head. She looked at his wrist on, which he was wearing now a watch. He looked at it, "Ragini?"

Ragini hold his hand, "you showed me once this watch and you told me you will buy it for yourself, but instead you bought me the ring!" She was looking at the ring with love

Laksh kisses her forehead, "Thank you! I will never take it off from my wrist, promise!" He hold her in his embrace.

Ragini leaned on his chest, "Laksh I promise too, I won't take the ring off! Never ever!" She kissed his jaw.

Laksh cries his heart out. My destiny is bad. All I wanted was you, all I got was pain and loneliness. You have filled my empty life with your love, even if it was for short time only. I will live without you, but for how long?

He wipes his tears away and hold the watch tight.

Ragini was lying on the ground holding her cheek, "Vicky!" She looked at him in anger and pain, "Let me explain you, what had happened!"

Vicky comes to her, holding her hair and pulls her close, "you better tell me a plausible way or I will beat the hell out of you!" She stood up with pain and explains him the monsoon weather and the blocked ways.

Vicky glares at her, "But why you went there, when I had forbidden it to you?!" He was shouting at her making her hell scared.

Ragini moves backwards, her purse was lying on the ground she slipped over it and fall on her back, "Vicky I told you, I want to meet my friends again. After the marriage we all lost the contact and this was my first and last opportunity to see them again!" She was crawling backwards as he was coming near her.

Vicky hold her face, "So that means, when I'm not here you go and meet other people's? Like the man you had before me with whom you slept?" He was accusing her being a slut kind woman.

Ragini shook her head, "Vicky please don't say that I'm here na. I never leave without informing you!" She was pleading in front of him.

Vicky hold her arm by now and lifts her up with force, "Get ready a new client is coming! My deal got cancelled. Hope to get it with the new one who is coming. Haan wear something comfortable!"

Ragini got confused, "Com... comfortable? What u mean?" She was shaking as he doesn't liked it when she questioned his decisions.

Vicky hold her neck, "Just do as I say!"

Ragini nodded and left into the bedroom. She changed her clothes and was wearing a new Saree.

____
Please comment and vote