Chapter 15 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Laksh met the inspector. Ragini gave a statement and Vicky was arrested for the murder, rape and domestic violence.

Vicky was a whole weekend between real goons the result is clear, he was looking like a mess. His body was paining, but still his attitude was there.

The inspector come to visit him, "Oh Vicky Singhania. The worlds most stupid murderer. Why you stolen the vase it wasn't even considered as a weapon. It was great handwork no one would have ever known that it's not out of glass or porcelain but of metal. The painting and the cover of the vase was perfect. But man if you wanted to hide it, why in your own office? Not only this how stupid you are to break the seal? The police seal that too in front of a witness...!".

The inspector left and the witness come in, it was Laksh, who asked the Inspector to meet Vicky once, "Hi Vicky! Hope you are enjoying your new life here?"

Vicky glares at him, "Laksh Maheshwari the man with nothing!"

Laksh looked at him like always with respect, but in Vicky's eyes was only contempt.

"Listen Vicky you will divorce her as soon as your hearing will start, we will apply for divorce and you will agree for it!"

"Hahaha!!! What you think I will divorce her? No, she is my ticket out of this! She will return to me! She can't leave me she never could!"

Laksh punches him a few times, "Sorry I lost my control!"

He said to the inspector. The inspector shrugs, "I haven't seen anything. You want her divorce? Call that lawyer. He will help!" Laksh took the card the Inspector gave him. 'KD Pathak' "Thank you!"

Laksh contacts him and soon the heating of Vicky started.

KD took the case, "You honour Mr. Singhania has proven to all of us that he is a brutal human. He has as you could see, abused and hurt my client Ragini Singhania," he shows pictures, "I would like to call her into the hearing!"

The judge called her. Ragini, who was holding Laksh hand in fear for the strength from him, "Ragini you promised me to stay strong and to fight back!". Ragini nods, she smiles at him and stood up.

Vicky starts to give a false statement, "your honour you saw how this man is coming between us. He is the reason why my wife is giving this false statement anf wrong accusations. All I did was on her wish she is someone? who loves to take it hard. She likes to be use like this she often plays with me sadomasochistic games!"

Ragini was controlling her emotions. She shiver and shook her head, "I don't...!" The voice was broken and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Vicky smirks, "you see she is a great actress, one moment she smiles in the other moment she cries!"

Laksh stood up, but the Inspector shook his head and gesture him to sit down.

Ragini wipes her tears away.

She sniffs, "I'm not that weak, I can speak for myself I have learnt it to be loved, but not FROM YOU! You are a MONSTER, who used me for his benefit!" Finally she spoke.

"Your honour my client Mrs. Ragini Singhania was pregnant twice. Here are the reports the real once which Mr. Singhania tried to destroy. It's clearly written that during the first pregnancy Mrs. Singhania was brutally beaten up. In her fear, she agreed to an abortion after knowing about the 2nd pregnancy and here the defendant told the doctor to cut her Fallopian tubes with the result, that she won't be able to become a mother ever again! This happens without the knowledge of my client!"

The doctor gave a statement.

Ragini was back at the hearing, "I married him because of my parents. He raped me the first time, when we were engaged. He said 'You belong to me get use of it' this is the same what my parents told me! Then after the marriage first all seems to be perfect, but then if something didn't worked according to his wish, he starts to blame me, hurt me, abuse me and rape me! Last week he did the worst. I come back from a reunion. The first thing he did was to raise his hand on me, how I could stay a night away. The night before there was a monsoon, the roads were blocked. He told me to get ready and wear something comfortable. I didn't thought much as he was having a business meeting.

The man come and I already felt bad, he was giving me wrong vibes I tried to stay away. I heard how the door closed. I thought the man has gone, but wrong. He was there my husband SOLD ME. I runaway he was alive! I HOPE YOU TOO STAY ALIVE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE IN JAIL AND EXPERIENCE ALL THE TORTURE YOU GAVE ME BECAUSE A DEATH SENTENCE WOULD TO HUMANELY YOU DON'T DESERVES IT!"

Ragini's anger was visible and hearable, she was back next to Laksh.

"Your honour my client wants divorce from this criminal!

The judge nods, "After hearing and seen all witnesses and statements I'm sentencing you, Vicky Singhania, 20 years (killer) of prison without the possibility of parole. After those 20 years you will be sentencing for another 40 years (unborn children) then you have humiliated and raped your wife as well as u sold her. This will sentenced of another 20 years. You won't be able to walk out of the jail ever, I'm also announcing the divorce of Mr. Singhania and Miss Gadodia!"

RagLak were happy with the judgment, Ragini was free. Laksh hold her tight, "You did it!"

Vicky was fuming, "No, you can't do this I haven't agreed for a divorce I will go to the high court"

RagLak didn't cared, what he will do as he will never come back to harm her.

Reporters were waiting outside the court to get an interview of Ragini. One reporter questioned her relationship with Laksh. Laksh hold the man's collar, "you are a typical asshole. Instead of helping her, praising her for her work she did, you are here accusing her being what unfaithful to whom? The man, who sold her? I'm proud of her and I'm proud to announce that soon she will be Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari. You got it this is our relationship!" He hold her hand and vanished from there..

___
Please comment and vote