Chapter 11 {+18} (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Ragini is at Laksh place. A news headline come, that Ragini Singhania has committed a murder.

Laksh was looking at the broken Ragini, who wasn't reacting to his words. She was shaking all over her body. Laksh was helpless even being close to her he couldn't reach her.

He lifts her in his arms. He hold her tight, close to his chest and brought her up to his bedroom. He lies her down on the bed and looked at her, "Ragini."His voice was calm and low. He comes over her and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'm with you, please you don't worry! As long as I'm there nothing will happen to you! That is my promise!" He again hugs her tight. He kisses her lips passionately.

Ragini, who was feeling weak got a new strength by his touch. His love was healing her, slowly he broke the kiss after receiving a message. He had to leave, but he couldn't let her stay alone. He kisses her again and moves to her cheek, giving her a wet kiss after another, she was clutches her nails on his shirt, he comes to her neck nuzzling her and rubbing on her, he bites her, she moans his name.

"Laksh...!"

Laksh got another message. He was breathing heavily as he was controlling his hunger to love her, "Ragini I will come soon! Don't runaway! Promise me you won't leave me!" He said into her ear.

Ragini closed her eyes, tears were skipping her eyes, but she nods to him, "Haan Laksh, I'm here waiting for your return!" Laksh sucks the tears of her and left from there.

He had the most important appointment in his life. Laksh was driving the car to the court it was the hearing of his divorce case. I hope all goes well and fast if necessary I will pay the demanded alimony as I just want my Ragini; now she is back in my life I can't let money come between her and me. Or a case of murder, which she hasn't committed will never work to make my love decrease on her. I know her better. She would never do that and even if then it was in self-defence!

Ragini was alone, she was holding her legs close to her chest. Laksh please come back soon I don't like it to be alone. I want you close to me. I feel save in your embrace as if no evil could touch me!

The case hearing was taking longer than he thought, but the court was on his side. "How can you ask for money, when this is the reason of your divorce? You won't get the asked alimony, you will get a compensation for the 10 years like Mr. Maheshwari said it and then your relationship is over!".

Laksh was happy, he left from court as soon as the judge gave his judgement.

Laksh was driving home his mind was with her only. I hope she had something to eat! Shit I just left I should have given her something.

He reached home and was mesmerised by the woman, who was in the kitchen.