Chapter 12 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLak love moment..

Laksh woke up early the morning, he lifts her up and placed her on the bed. He was staring at her, her smile makes him weak.

He comes over her and kisses her nose tip, he moves lower to her lips, which was having this magnetic smile, she reciprocates to his kiss her hands moves and intertwined behind his neck. Soon both tangled their tongues with each other's, he couldn't stop as he was finally having her.

Both got disturbed by a call, "Laksh it could be important." Ragini was the one, who broke the kiss and poor Laksh, he pouts like a child, who just had to give up his toy.

Laksh looked at the phone, which as resting on the bed side cupboard, "Hello Neha? What happened?" He asked with little concern as she never calls him without a reason. Neha simply replies, "Nothing yaar. Happy you got divorced she signed on it. It's done you are free!"

Laksh smiles bright, "What are you sure? I mean are you saying she really signed on them!" He needs to know.

Ragini was confused and looked at him with a confused expression.

Laksh shows his finger 'one minute'. She nods with a smile and waits for him. Neha on the phone was telling him.

"Your Wife I mean your ex-wife come with the papers and signed on them. She throw the papers on your desk I took them and kept them save! She is expecting your demands like the judge has declared, of course she is pissed and thinks that everyone are against her... bla bla bla... you know her useless talks! You are divorced I have scanned the papers and sent them to the lawyer. He will submit them as soon as possible!"

Laksh sat on the bed, "Neha thank you! Thank you so much for this news! Oh You don't know what that means to me! I... I'm taking a day off!" He was happy, he hugs Ragini as tight as possible. she loves it to be that close to him.

Neha was surprised, "Wow Lakshya Maheshwari is taking a day off. Finally! Okay have fun!" Both bid bye and ended the call.

Laksh was looking at Ragini, who was excited and impatiently waiting for his news, "Ragini now I'm officially divorced! I'm free! I'm... I'm yours!" He caresses her face and stroke her with his thumb, "I'm yours again...!" He kisses her neck, giving her goosebumps. His hand was circling around her belly button and he slowly went lower. He kisses her cleavage and stopped seeing an injury.

He went through it, "Ragini why didn't you left him earlier?"

Ragini looked at him, "Laksh he...?" She turns her face away from him hiding her tears and her face, guilt, shame and pain all was visible, but nothing could make him to leave her!

Laksh hold her tight. He pats her head like if a small child sleeps on a mother's lap. Ragini turns to him and cries on his chest.

Laksh hold her tight, "Ragini why didn't you just runaway like now? He was hurting you! He was abusing you mentally and physically! How could you tolerate it?" He took her in his embrace and hold her very tight.

____
Please comment and vote