Ezio x {areialist}reader

Reader POV——————————————————
((Age 17))
One would think that being excepted into a dancing scholarship would be a dream come true, you are very wrong.

It's a big pissing contest filled with rich whores, I would know first hand. I came from a poor family yet I worked my way up to the top with dance and mainly using the beautiful silk ropes to pull myself up and down upon. this weekend was the Nobel's  Galla. As a school dancer and a graduate it was having huge creeps bother me for a dance only so then they know that have a chance at getting in on my slice of pie the world gives me.

Yet here I am practicing in the big empty ball room for tonight i were supposed to dance with who ever wanted to dance with me and to enjoy myself. Yet the Galla has other things in mind for me. I was to be entertainment. Yet this would get me a name in the world. I got lost in thought while as I tightening my ballet shoes And fixed the Leotard i was to practice in.

"Get her out of here! Now!" All I herd was yelling  and I looked at the headmistress until I was grabbed by my arms and pulled out.

"Why?! Where are you taking me?!" I yelled. Watching a woman with blonde silky hair and eyes of green, in the leotard I was supposed to perform in she snickered at me and start practicing on the ropes, she was Annet Vanabell, daughter of a Templar, wearing the symbol soon her neck, getting everything she wants on a sliver platter.

"Darling your being replaced, being nothing from the start wont make you some thing" the words stung as I was thrown out of the building.

Tears blurred my vision as everything I worked for was raked away from me in such cruelty. I picked my self up looking at my tattered and torn outfit. My ballet shoes were torn and my Leo was dirty along with the tights underneath them.

I ran my fingers through my hair as anger flooded my vision. I took of my shoes and started to run seeing how the ran started to come down heavily. I ran down to my old home with sad ness in my heart into the wooden barn I would practice in. I saw the dusty silky ropes hanging from the sturdy rafters.

I looked at the music box I left on the window still, I cranked it up gently and left the music to play as I ran around the long silk strands only then to allow my self to swing around and started twirling my way up and around. A leg in each set of rope and then to let my legs collide Rolling down in grace it the floor.

-((EZIO POV)))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I landed on the roof of a old barn only to hear music. I looked down and in to see a beautiful woman in so much emotional pain to be dancing To a music box on the window sill I was looking through.

I moved in the dancing was hypnotic to me dragon me in. I pulled my self down and crawled in through the window. I stepped silently as not to warn her of my presence. Next thing I knew I was nearing close to her as I got a foot to the face and I hit the ground. the woman got down and ran over to me in a panic.

"I-I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to hurt you!" She bent down and helped me up.
She had beautiful (e/c) with her (h/l) (h/c) hair in a half up and half down hair style.
Her outfit was ripped and torn she looked at me.

"Bella, Why is your outfit ruined?" I looked at her and her eyes met mine with sadness.

"I was supposed to dance to night but no, it was all ruined, another woman took my spot, the one thing I worked for my whole life, they threw me out on to the street side!" She kept her head down low and I lifted her head up. Tears clouded her eyes and as she blinked the tears fell and touched my hand. It killed me to see her that way.