chapter one | tickets

Leigh : bold

Piper : italic

"So, that's my cover of Billie Eilish's new song: lovely and I hope you enjoyed it! Anyways, thank you guys so much for watching and don't forget to like and subscribe! Oh, and comment what song I should do next! Peace out!"

She let out a heavy sigh. She pressed on the stop button to end the video. turning off her camera, she spinned in her chair and hopped onto her bed with her arms spreaded out.

Reaching over to her bedside table, she grabbed her phone and unlocked it. Going to messages as there were 192 unread and majority were from Leigh. Rolling her eyes, she tapped on her name.

PIPES!! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT AND I BET YOU 100% YOU'RE GONNA SCREAM!

What do you want Lee?

Omg finally! I've been waiting for your reply for decades.

Can you just hurry up and tell me what you wanna tell me?

Ok ok. Don't be so grumpy Pipes. Anyways guess what.

Hurry up and tell me will you?

So I've been keeping this for too long and I think that it's time that you should know.

Know what? And how long does it take you just to tell me something?

Yeesh. Why are you so annoying today?

Whatever. If you don't tell me what you wanna tell me, I'm gonna go off.

Fine. I'll tell you now. A few weeks ago when Shawn Mendes announced that he was coming to LA for his tour..

I thought I'll buy tickets for the both of us and it's also on your birthday. Happy now?

OMG! YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!