chapter six | youtube

Piper put her video camera on the stand and turned it on. 

"Hey! Welcome back to 'Piper sings'! I'm sorry for not posting any covers sooner but here I am! So today, I'm going to sing 'I fall apart' by Post Malone as it is my newest favorite song and it was highly requested! So enjoy! 

(If you want to know what Piper sounds like, click on the video provided)

He told me that I'm not enough

And he left me with a broken heart

She closed her eyes and I could tell that she was having way too much fun singing her heart out to make it the best it can be. 

He fooled me twice and it's all my fault

He cut too deep, now he left me scarred

Now there's too many thoughts goin' through my brain, yeah  

And now I'm takin' these shots like it's novocaine 

Piper began to imagine that she was on a big stage as a microphone right in front of her as she strums her guitar and a huge spot light shining against her and one thousand fans cheering, clapping with large smiles on their faces and singing along with her. 

Ooh, I fall apart

Down to my core

Oooh, I fall apart

Down to my core

Ooh, didn't know it before

Surprised when you caught me off guard

All this damn jewelry I bought

You was my shorty, I thought  

After singing the same song for about three minutes, she saved the video and turned her camera off. Piper got up from her previous position and turned around until she saw her dad. 

"How long have you been there?" she folded her arms in amusement. 

"Not long," he looked at the ceiling and Piper raised her eyebrows which caused a few lines to appear on her forehead. 

"Fine. The moment you started singing. You sounded awesome." he smiled. 

"Dad! I can't have you in my video! The viewers might think you're some creepy guy waiting for me to finish me singing and then only kill me." she tried to push her dad out of her room. 

"Oh c'mon Piper. I bet they won't even notice me." he was out of sight. 

"Finally." Piper sighed in relief. 

"I heard that!" he shouted loud enough for Piper to hear

**********************

Okay another crappy update and sorry for updating late. I haven't been feeling well (mentally) oh well. So here ya go. Love my chickens forever and ever amen.