chapter seven | grounded

author's note : hey guys ! a small apology here. im sorry for really late updates recently and one reason is that because i've been reading a lot of percy jackson books (im a slow reader so im trying to read as fast as i can before i continue again). so i know you guys have probably been waiting for too long and is a little annoyed so here ya go ! this was a little rushed but i hope this goes well :) love ya <3

•••••

"Piper, Leigh's here!" her dad said loud enough for Piper to hear from her room. 

No response

"Piper?" he walked up the steps to her room.  "Pip- Oh my god. What the hell?" 

"Go away." she rolled her eyes. 

Piper wore heavy eyeshadow as if she bought the whole makeup company and decided to put everything on her eyes lids and see whether her eyelids will sink or not and her eyebrows were disgustingly perfect. Every excess piece of her eyebrow that could possibly make a unibrow vanished. 

"Oh my god! What happened to you? From a minute to hating on makeup and now look at you! You're obse- "

"Dad! Shut up! Can't you just leave me alone for a day? What the fuck is wrong with you?" She rushed to her door and tried to push him out of her room. 

"Don't you dare use that word ever again!" he pointed his index finger at Piper. 

"Oh what? Fuck?" she spat at him and laughed. 

"I have no idea what has gotten into you but you're grounded for two weeks. No hangouts, no electronics, and lastly, no swearing. If you sneak out of the house or start disobeying me, I will take further measures and I know you don't want any of that. Only schoolwork. Oh before I forget, I will take your electronic gadgets starting today and only give to you when you behave again. Have fun." he grabbed everything that looked like a gadget and left her room. 

"ARGHHHHH!!!!!!" she stomped and shouted after he left. "FUCK YOU, DISGRACEFUL SON OF A, BITCH!!!!" she screamed so loud, the neighbours warned her dad that they'll call the police. 

********

Piper jumped up from her nightmare and sighed with relief because it was just a dream. Grabbed her phone from her bedside table and noticed that there were a few text messages from Leigh saying that she found the Shawn Mendes concert tickets and that the concert is tomorrow. 

She screamed so loud, she woke her dad and her 'brother' up. "OH MY GOD! I AM GONNA MEET SHAWN MENDES!!!!" 

"CAN YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH UP??!!!" her brother shouted angrily as his beauty sleep was disturbed.

"CAN YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE??!!" She shouted back at him and obviously was a little too pleased with what she had just said. 

"I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!" he responded. 

"I WISH YOU HAD NEVER FOUND US IN THE FIRST PLACE OTHERWISE I WOULD STILL BE THE ONLY CHILD AND HAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE BUT NO, YOU HAD TO COME!" she ran out of breath when she finished her sentence. 

Piper went back to her phone and reread every single message Leigh had sent to her about meeting Shawn Mendes at his concert.

"I'm gonna meet Shawn freaking Mendes. I'm gonna meet that hot guy. I need to call Leigh." she screamed and fanned her face. 

*****

CLIFFHANGER. YASSS. hope ya like it even though it kinda sucks hahahah. oh well. LOVE YAAAA