Chapter 6

Recap....

We were walking to the castle when a loud feminine voice echoed. " OBSIDIAN!!! " I turned around to see Obsidian gulping really hard." What's happening?"

Continues...

3rd person's p.o.v

Obsidian told me to continue while walked be me caustiously like if he's being the prey of a hunter. So to ensure his safety he changed back to his original form, his dragon form. The calls continued to echo but we walked on as if nothing was wrong well...(y/n) walked on like that but not Obsidian who was walking frightened, tripping over his paws. Then out of no where a blue dragon landed in front of them with a pissed look on her face. "So Obsidian, you don't answer when I call you?" she asked glaring at the black dragon. "Hehe... Well hi Grandeena. Isn't it a beautiful day," he asked chuckling awkwardly. Grandeena then started producing a bunch of growls and hisses with a dark green aura surrounding her. ( Got the idea from Wendy's dragon form.)

(Y/n) watched as Obsidian face turned from scared to shocked then to horror. Finally the she-dragon turned to the girl and bowed," Welcome princess and do excuse me for this outburst." (Y/n) pointed at Grandeena chest her eyes glowing a bright gold and muttered, ' Grandeena human form.' Immediately a green light swirled from Grandeena' s paws to her head. When it dispersed there was a girl with pink hair, a feather like dress with wings at the back. Obsidian looked at (y/n) with a eyes as big as plates," (Y/n) you just talked in Latin. A language used by dragons centuries ago." Grandeena was looking at her body with pure shock written on her face then at Obsidian,"She's getting her powers quickly."

(Y/n)' s p.o.v

After having been over the shock, Grandeena led me to a throne room as big as the whole guild, then to what was supposed to be the Queen's room. Finally she led me to the training room, which was underground, and other various parts of the castle. At the end of our 'tour' she turned to me ," For the meantime, untill you get crowned queen, you will be staying in a cottage not so far from Obsidian's island." I nodded and glanced at Obsidian behind me. He gave me a thumbs up and led me to my cottage.

I went inside the cozy little place which gave me quite a comfortable homey feeling. " Finally a place to call home." I thought smiling to myself. I took a look at the house to see that it consisted of two little guestrooms both identical : White ceiling with beige colored walls , a queen sized bed with (f/c) bedsheets , a beautiful framed picture just above the bed , its colors mixing with the rooms creating a peaceful atmosphere. Last but not the least the window which at that time was allowing one of the rays of sunlight falling in the room enchanting its beauty. From the window we also had a clear view of the tall green trees surrounding the cottage. The house also had a main bedroom which was mine obviously, at the top. The thing that I loved the most about it was once again the view. I could see the castle and the surrounding islands from here. But one thing was really bad here. THE KITCHEN WAS DOWNSTAIRS! Which meant that I will have to go through the stairs if I want to have breakfast. Talking about food and kitchen, this one here was much bigger than the one at Lucy's place and FILLED WITH FOOD. (A/n: No one can blame me, I just looooove food. ) Now that I'm done with looking around the house, not to mention the bathrooms which are as big as my room at Lucy's. Now enough exploring I'm gonna sleep who wouldn't want to try the comfyness of the bed. Well I would really love to. " Goodnight " , I said to nobody maybe to myself.

~Timeskip to the morning~

Still (Y/n)'s pov

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and the soothing melody of chirping birds outside. I yawned and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, to take a bath, well for the basic daily needs. I got ready and went downstairs to take breakfast when I heard a knock at the door. "Who is disturbing me at this hour , I swear if it is Obsidian he would be gone." Just at that time I don't know why Obsidian barged in the house , like literally barged in . " Well hello princess. " He tried saying as polite as ever but miserably failed. I looked at him with a death glare , a deathly aura surrounding me. " Who gave you the permission to barge in the house and disturb me from my breakfast time." He gulped and said , " I have a message from Grandeena that you are to come at the castle well dressed for a meeting with the dragons , the Kings of fairies , wolves , demons , angels , spirits and gods along with some wizards who will teach you magic."

I looked at him in shock ,"What do you mean I have to be well dressed?" Obsidian looked confused," Well you need to put a dress. Don't tell me you won't put one on? Well see you at the meeting princess. Grandeena will come to pick you up." And with that he left me looking at my breakfast in disgust.

" A dress ! Oh god I don't wear dresses and I hate them. ARRGH!" I screamed at the ceiling. ' Well I'm not gonna wear any dress cause I don't have any. ' (A/n: if you guys like to wear dresses forget I said that.) I said to myself while walking to my room. A few steps after and I was facing my bedroom door. Smiling to myself at the thought of my brilliant idea I entered the room to face my
defeat, a dress and not any dress a pink puffy dress with loads of sparkling decorations which ended to my feet. That means that.......... I'LL HAVE TO WEAR HIGH HEELS. " That's it I'm running away from here. " I thought out loud stepping out of the room when I heard a certain voice say. It was Grandeena talking to me telepathically. "Oh no you're not understand that. " she said strictly. " This is soo wonderful I needed only her at that time." I thought trying not to make her hear me well it was an epic fail cause I ended up getting more scolded and wearing the dress with which Grandeena helped me. She had to come to make sure that I get ready. I hate to say this but she was of great help.

~Little timeskip to the castle where the meeting is taking place.~

Getting off Grandeena's back I walked towards the castle which surprisingly was getting bigger and bigger per second. I soon found myself staring at the castle then was brought back to reality by Grandeena who was still in her dragon form. I also stared at her with eyes filled with curiosity. She smiled at me but just when I was about to ask what is the occasion , she said " Come inside and you'll get the answers to your questions." I entered the main hall and I couldn't believe what were before my eyes..

DA DA DAAA CLIFFHANGER ONCE AGAIN

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS:

1.WELL I KNOW IT'S A GRAY X READER BOOK BUT I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU WANTED IT TO BE ANOTHER X READER OR A LOVE TRIANGLE...WELL I DON'T KNOW. SAY IT IN THE COMMENTS AND YOU GUYS HAVE THE TIME TILL CHAPTER 10

2. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WITH WHOM YOU GUYS WANT ERZA TO BE SHIPPED WELL THERE ARE THREE MAIN ONES : JERZA , GRAYZA OR ROGZA. THE TIME LINE IS THE SAME AS THE FIRST ONE. COMMENT ON WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS WANT TO HAPPEN.

Bye and we'll try to update soon ( my co-writer and I ). Also don't forget to vote if you like.