Chapter 29

(Y/n's POV)

I looked at the man before me, my eyes unmoving and fixed on his silhouette, mere seconds away from throwing a tantrum. ''You just dried yourself up and you are already hell bent on becoming my fashion terminator. What's up with you?'' I said exasperatedly after having processed for what seemed like the fiftieth time what he had just told me. It was not surprising that my words didn't have a tad bit effect on him as he continued walking to mine and Obsidian's room with a confused -not to say the least- me innocently trailing behind.

''I am repeating this for the last time angel, so listen up carefully. I am choosing your clothes for the party and even how are you going to do your make up.'' As I was about to speak and asked him a question, he turned to hush me with only a glance then continued walking seriously. ''Don't you cut me when I'm speaking. Use only your ears and I'm sure you'll figure out what I'm saying. So, where was I?''

Did swimming too much make him lose the majority of his brain cells...

Not that he even has much..

''So I was saying that I am choosing your outfit for today because you need to get out from your cutesy image.'' He said, entering the room and picking up my back, teleporting us to his room. This is one of the many times where I wondered how are we even friends. ''How in the world do I have a cute image?'' I asked, pouting and totally bewildered by his assumption. I have all but a cute image. I am the highest ranked wizard for goodness sake. Shall he say something like this again and I'm yeeting him straight up to the wolf realm.

''One. Did you even see the grey dress you had on when you came, it just screamed cuddle with me and two who says he has not a cute image while pouting.'' He said, instantly fact bombing me on the spot.

''But why all this??'' I asked, voicing out the most important question.

''We are going to make you a badass wanted girl. You're not easy. So I need some kind of black short chiffon skirt.'' He said, putting his hands in my bag, rummaging through my stuff like a mad dog.

''But I don't have this kind of skirt......'' I said, trailing of with wide eyes as I saw him hold up a skirt which perfectly matched his description with proud smirk that I wanted to wipe out of his face so much.

''How-''

''Magic angel, magic.'' He said, holding the skirt with one hand and using his other one to wriggle around in tickling motions, hoping to create some special effects. I facepalmed and took a proper look at the clothing item. It was pretty cool but don't tell it to Dax.

 It was pretty cool but don't tell it to Dax

(A/n: This, in black. I love the skirt and if you guys don't, then fight Dax. He chose it, not me.)

''Then again, I can't let you roam with your legs and thighs on full display. You know what, let's add a fishnet legging under, this way, it will be more sexy and spicy,''