Chapter 12 ~ Clicking

■□ Iseul's POV □■

I went back to my room and picked out my outfit for the day. According to Seungcheol's schedule, they would be recording tonight for their new mini-album. My morning routine consisted of skincare, putting my hair half-up in a bun, brushing my teeth, putting on perfume, and putting on some light makeup. I got dressed in high-wasited shorts and a crop top, and threw on some sneakers.

I was organizing my daily planner at my desk in my room when I heard someone approaching

I was organizing my daily planner at my desk in my room when I heard someone approaching. I looked back, and it was Seungcheol walking towards Jeonghan's room. A sock was sticking out from under his door, and I panicked for a moment. I pulled myself together and said,

"Seungcheol, can you come here?"

"Sure, after I talk to Jeonghan."

"This is really important!"

He sighed and went past Jeonghan's room into mine.

"I don't have the schedule yet for the 21st and I need it as soon as possible. My new dentist wants to schedule an appointment for that day, and I need to get back to him by 4 this afternoon." I quickly made up, avoiding Seungcheol's eyes. I hated lying, but I knew I had to for Joshua and Jeonghan.

"Okay! Let me find it.." he said, pulling up the calendar on his phone. He showed it to me, and I copied down the practices for that day, hoping that Seungcheol had forgotten about what he needed to talk about with Jeonghan.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem, Iseul!"

He walked out of my room, and I held my breath until he walked past Jeonghan's room and into his own. I breathed out, and grabbed my phone. I opened my messages, and started to compose a new text to Jeonghan.

---------------------------------------------------------
To; Hannie 😇

You can thank me for saving your asses later 👍🏻
---------------------------------------------------------

I sat down and continued to organize my planner until I heard someone else come into my room. I looked behind me and saw Minghao standing in my doorway.

"Hey Iseul!"

"Minghao! What brings you up here?"

"I've been very curious about your drawings ever since you mentioned them that one time. I was wondering if I could see them?"

"Of course! I have some of my sketchbooks. Want to see them?"

"I'd love to!" He said, beaming with excitement.

I went over to my closet and looked around the bottom. I pulled out 2 sketchbooks and put them on my desk for Minghao. He went over and looked at each sketch carefully.