Always together

Anna: 16

((Jacks POV))

I visited Anna after four years."is that little snowflake I'm here?" Anna turned and looked at me with tears in here eyes. "They're gone" I tilted my head. She pointed at the picture of her parents. "Oh Anna I'm sorry" I sat next to her and hugged her. She hugged back tightly and cried more. "I went to Elsa today...she didn't say anything but I heard her cry" anna explained how she sang their little song and sat by the door for a hour. "Don't cry Anna cause if you never see your sister again just remember we'll always be together" I said with a warm smile. "Forever?" Anna asked. I nodded "forever" she giggled and I grabbed her hands. She smiled and kissed my cheek. I think I have a new crush.

((Anna's POV))

I kissed his cheek and his face heated up. "So....what now?" I have him a goofy smile and looked down at our hands. Omg we're holding hands and I don't want him to ever let go. Oh great I think I'm falling in love. He leaned in to kiss me but Elsa knocked on the door. Talk about bad timing...."yes?" I asked letting go of jacks hands. "I-I wanna build a snowman..." Elsa said sniffling. I smiled and looked at jack. "It's okay I'll go" he said and flew out. I opened the door and Elsa quickly hugged me. I slowly hugged back and started to cry again. "Why did you shut me out again?" I asked pulling away. "My power is growing and everyday it grows more and more" elsa explained. "I don't care because now we're gonna be together forever!" I said realizing that jack said the same to me. "Always" she said and hugged me again. I seen jack still watching us and I smiled at him.