Hello, I am abbey/jack to the rescue!

((Anna's POV))

"Okay even I don't believe in that! Who does?!" Fred said laughing. "Me! I do!" I responded before hearing someone hum. "Hello.....?" I asked and a girl with blue skin and white hair with colors in it appeared. "Hello. My name is Abbey. Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Anna and this is Fred. Are you trapped in here too?" I asked. Duh! Of course she is. "Yes. Heath and his clumsiness took off the lid and second later I am stuck" Abbey explained. "Is anyone else here?" Fred asked. "Yes. Heath open it again and fell" she pointed to a flame haired guy. "Hey there babe!" He said referring to me. "Uh hi" I gave him a small wave. He's hot.......NOT LIKE THAT! I mean literally hot! As in smoking hot! That's not helping me is it? "So I'll show the new girl around Abbey you show that guy around" Heath said and wrapped an arm around me. Ow..ow.....ow......OW! "Wow you are seriously hot" I started fanning myself. "Well thanks babe but uh haha tell me something I don't know" UGH! "No seriously I'm gonna melt!" I'm not flirting idiot! "Yeah.....I am pretty hot ain't I?" He replied and I moved his arm. "I'm being serious!" I was sweating like crazy. "Oh sorry....." Heath said. Jack please hurry....

((Jacks POV))

I ran towards Hans and knocked him over. "Where is she?!" I yelled and Hiro pointed towards the vase. I pressed a button and the locks disappeared. "Wasabi GoGo hold him down!" They both walked over and just sat on him. "That works" I opened the vase but nothing came out. "Come on!" I threw it to the ground and it broke. "What the? No!" She's gone......then liquids started pouring out. A blue one green one red one and a pink one. First a girl came out. ((Abbey)) Not Anna. Then a flaming haired boy. Nope. Then Fred. Ugh! Then I seen the most beautiful person stand there. "Anna!" I ran to her and hugged her. "Jack!" She hugged me back. "Oh jack your such a great friend! Thanks for saving us!" Anna said smiling. Wow so this is what it feels like to get friend zoned....."who are they?" I asked. "Abbey Abominable and Heath Burns, this is Jack Frost" Anna said. "Hello Jack Frost. Stay clear of him he might trap you inside a vase" Abbey said and began walking away. "It was an accident!" Heath said defensively following her. We'll i see Anna and Fred are happy......together.