Leave?

((Anna's POV))

I was whistling on the roof waiting for you know who. "Anna?" Jack said in a almost Elsa like voice. "Oh Elsa is that you?" I asked playing along. "Yes it's me the one with the ice dress and the hair that everyone just loves" jack replied flipping invisible hair and batting his eyes. I laughed. "Hi Jack" he sat next to me. "Hey" he replied giving me a goofy smile. "I have something to tell you. You go first. Okay I'll go. No okay you can" we both said in sync and laughed. "You can go first" I said waiting for him to reply. But he looked down and sighed. "I have to leave...." He said and my eyes went wide. "Wha-what why?" I asked holding back tears. "Pitch is back and I have to help them" jack explained as I let a tear fall. "I-I understand it's your job" I said and quickly went inside. Did the guy I love just say he's leaving....?

((Jacks POV))

"Anna wait! I'm sorry..." I tried opening the window but she locked it. I kept trying to open it. "Anna please let me in" I punched the window and she jumped up. "Go away...please.." she whispered as she opened the window slightly. "What were you going to say?" I asked pushing it open completely. "I love you..." she said and walked out shutting the door. "I love you too..." I whispered and left out the window. great the day I leave is the day I find out she loved me back.