Just friends

((Jacks POV))

"I'm sorry Elsa but I've searched everywhere I can find her...." She sat down and sighed. "Kristoff have them send more guards out!" Elsa yelled. "Elsa she's fine. She's strong she can protect herself" kristoff said. "No she can't! Hans is out there just waiting to find her and use her to take over my kingdom!" Elsa yelled again as the room started freezing. "Hans can and will hurt her! So quit sitting on your ass and help find her!" She sat in her chair and covered her face. "I'm sorry kristoff....I'm just on edge...." He shook his head. "It's fine Elsa your worried but I promise she'll be alright." He said and left. I hope she will....

((Anna's POV))

"We built Baymax a sister!" Tadashi said and revealed her. She looked just like Baymax but had a cute pink bow. "Hello I am Bailey" she waved. "So Baymax what do you think!?" Honey Lemon asked excitedly. "I think she is wonderful. Thank you Tadashi and Honey Lemon" he did his cute little robotic smile.

-time skip-

"That was a awesome party!" Fred yelled as he walked me to my room. "Yeah it was! Those costumes were awesome!" We stopped at my door. "Whelp this is my stop....." I said and messed with my snowflake ring. "Yup.....we'll uh bye then.....!" Fred said and slowly waked away still staring at me. "Fred wait the-!" He fell down the stairs. "Fred are you okay?!" I yelled and he stood up. "I'm fine I'm fine!" He yelled back. I laughed. Weirdo. "So you two dating or something?" Honey Lemon asked. "What?! No no no no no no. We are just friends" I told her and took off my mask. "If you say so" wasabi said walking by. I rolled my eyes. A part of me feels in love with someone else. I just don't know who.