Twins?

((Ella's POV))

"Elsa! I object to this wedding as well!" I stood up. "Who the heck are you? And why do you look like me?" Elsa asked. "It's me Ella. Your twin sister the one mother and father locked away because they were afraid of me! The one who saved you!" I pulled my black gloves up. "Ella? No your dead we killed you! I watched you burn......." She teared up. "I can't burn I am queen of fire it was just a little show to make you and Anna see what would happen if you tried to hurt someone. I was sent across the seas to a place called mist haven better known as the enchanted forest. There a young boy raised me he was always by my side until you Elsa you came and froze his heart!" Elsa just stood there behind Jack. "And now you have the nerve to steal Anna's true love they have known each other since the day you abandoned her! Always remember Jack you told her always" Jack looked down. "Now excuse me I have to go and find our sister" I walked out and down to the dungeons. "Hiccup! No stop!" I seen two guards carrying a man down to the 'murder room' as I call it. "Release him!" I yelled and everyone looked at me. "Ella?" the first man asked. "Yes. Who are you?" he looked at me as if we knew each other. "It's me Ella Dale..." no impossible Elsa froze his heart. "Dale...no no your dead she froze your heart you left me!" he sook his head.. "Ella I would never" they  let go of Hiccup..odd name. "Ella? Ella! Your alive! How is this possible?" Anna was crying trying to unlock the gate. "No time to explain now unlock her Dale we have a wedding to stop....together my princess of snow" anna smiled and made a snowflake. My turn to crash your happily ever after Elsa.