wedding

~Elsa's wedding day~

((Anna's POV))

I sniffled sitting on my bed. Anna get yourself together! "Oh Anna....?" Elsa walked in my room wearing our mothers wedding dress. I almost cried. "Elsa...you look amazing!" She smiled and hugged me. "Soon you'll be wearing this!" She said smiling. Quit your god dang smiling! "Anna? Oh Elsa! You look wonderful" Hiccup walked in wearing a tux making me giggle. "What?" I asked as he stared at me. "You look amazing" he said twirling me around in my rose dress. "Aw thanks Hicc" he was a great friend he really helped me express my feelings. He listens to me talk and talk about how I wish Jack was about to marry me instead of Elsa. "I uh sorry I mean you look cute too! No wait erm amazing! Wait what did you say about me?" He laughed as I tried to figure it out. "Thank you Anna" Elsa smiled AGAIN and walked out. "Tell her yet?" He asked sitting on my bed."no.....ASK him yet?" He shook his head. Oh man in moon let me have a love again...."Anna.....?" I looked to Hiccup. "Yes Hicc? Something wrong?" I waited for an answer but all I got was something warm against my lips....

((Jacks POV))

They kissed.....she doesn't care about me anymore.....they make a great couple. "Jack!" Elsa quickly covered my eyes. "Why are you covering my eyes?" I moved her hands and smiled. "It's bad luck jack!" She pouted and stomped off. Jeesh she on her freaking period? Bitchy and way to emotional. "Hey Jack..." Anna shyly walked to me. "Oh Anna....hi. You bringing anyone to the wedding?" I blurted out. She just stared at me. "I'm uh bringing a-a friend....." She seemed nervous. "Jack can I tell you something....?" Anna asked and I nodded. "I still Lo-" I cut her off. "Save it Anna. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get ready for my wedding" I walked away and felt guilty when I heard crying. Jack it's your wedding day and your looking at Anna the way you should be looking at Elsa. Why does love have to be so hard on me?!?!