don't say I do

((Anna's POV))

"If anyone object-" I stood up and everyone gasped. "I-I uh I....I object" I finally managed out. "Anna?! Are you serious? My own sister!" Elsa looked at me angrily. "Yes...Jack I love you and I don't care how badly you hate me for everything I did. Hans put me under a spell and I never dated or kissed Fred and Hiccup...I wanted to make you jealous so he agreed to help" I felt good telling him all the stuff I was hiding. "It's true that kiss was all planned out and Hans had a change of heart that's why Anna fell in love with you again" Hiccup explained standing by me. "He's telling the truth. But Jack you don't have to love me just please please please please don't say I do" everyone just stared at me including Jack. "I love Elsa now. And nothing can change that Anna" Jack finally said. "I love Elsa!" Hiccup yelled out which even shocked me. "You what? Okay Hiccup first of all I'm getting married and second of all I barely know yo-" he shook his head. "You don't know me but I know you...I know you freeze the pond every day but only at midnight when everyone is gone" Elsa just stared at him. "How do you know that stalker much?" Elsa grabbed Jacks hand. "And I know you feel like Jack doesn't love you as much as he loves Anna" Hiccup said and Elsa looked down. He does love me....maybe just...maybe.

((Elsa's POV))
How did he know that. "GUARDS! TAKE THEM! BOTH OF THEM!" I yelled out. "You can't send us to a dungeon because we object!" Anna tried running. "Elsa..." i covered Jack's mouth. "Not now" I watched as Anna and Hiccup got dragged out. "No more interruptions" I said coldly. No more Miss nice girl.