Uhh who what and where??

((Jacks POV))

It's been three hours.....and I haven't left yet. I can't help it I don't wanna leave Anna. "Anna?" I asked and walked into her room. "Jack Frost?" I heard a girl ask. "Uhh yeah...." I replied and a blonde girl with a ice kind of dress walked out. "I knew it! Where is she?!" She yelled and I noticed she had Anna's uhh diary? "I-I don't know where Anna is! Wait what?! Is she missing?!" When did this all happen?!?! "Yes. Pitch black has her who is he and where can I find him?" She asked and walked closer. "Come with me" I told her and put out my hand. "Where are WE going?" She asked and grabbed my hand. "We'll first we need some help and then we go to pitch" I replied and jumped out the window.

((Anna's POV))

I opened my eyes and sat up. "Where am I...?" I looked around. "Finally. She's up everyone!" A girl with black hair with purple highlights yelled. ((Guess who.......)) I seen a girl and three boys walk towards me. ((Come on this is so easy.....!)) what the heck?!?! A ballon that walks and has hands?!?! ((I hate to say but you are stupid if you don't know this yet)) "hello I am Baymax" the ballon guy waved at me. "On a scale from 1 to 10 how would you rate your pain?" He tilted his head and I stared at his body as face appeared. "Zero......? Who are you people?" I asked slowly moving back. "Sorry I'm Hiro. These are my friends Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred, and Go Go Tomago" the boy with a blue jacket and what almost looks like mascara said. ((Hey he does look like he wears makeup! Not hatin' just statin')) "hello everyone I'm.....uhh.....I'm...." Um who the hell am I? "You don't remember your name?" Wasabi asked. "No I don't. Wait where am I?!" I asked. "Your in San Fransokio" ((????)) Honey Lemon replied. "I'm gonna name you....Tara!" Fred exclaimed and I laughed. "Okay my names Tara then. I have another question though" I said and Go Go sighed. "More questions.....!" She rolled her eyes and waited. "What happen...I only remember seeing a tall man in black throwing me off a flying horse......" I told them and they all tilted their heads. "Okay then...." Wasabi said. What's happening??

------------

*insert victorious music* I have defeated momzilla!!! I will be updating more now! So I just had to add big hero 6 in this! By the way peeps Tadashi will be in this I know I know "but he's dead!" We'll I don't care he's in it and he's dating Honey Lemon so whatever you gots to say about it keep it to yourself.