I love you both

((Anna's POV))

So it's been a few days since I seen jack boy and- "AH!" I covered my mouth as he stood be hide me. "J-Jack? I'm not suppose to be talking to you" Hans walked in and seen him. "Care to explain Anna?" he glared at Jack who put his hands on my arms which made butterflies- "ANNA!" hans yelled. I looked at him and he stared straight into my eyes. "Nothing I was just forbidding him to see me. Jack you are to go and never return" I said firmly. What the heck am I saying?!?! No Jack please stay I love you and Hans I love you both...."Anna...I won't give up I will see you again....and I'll be seeing you again" he glared at Hans and walked off the roof. It's like I'm trapped almost like I've been forced to be with Hans and I just can't get away. "I'm gonna go for a wa-" Hans was already gone. I put on my rose dress and walked outside. Maybe it's all in my head. Maybe Hans and I are meant to be. Maybe.....I don't know. All I know is now I won't see Jack ever again.

((Elsa's POV))

"Oh Anna...." jack pulled me into a hug as I cried. "I can't even go around them I tried again and it has some kind of forcefeild. I'm really sorry" I was done crying but I didn't let go of him it was kind of nice hugging someone besides Anna or Olaf. I never touched a guy before...."You never touched a guy before?" Jack looked down at me. "What? Ugh I said my thoughts aloud again!" I blushed crazily. He laughed and kissed my red cheek making it hotter and redder. "Your cute when you blush" he smirked as i felt my face almost catch to flames. He really is flirtly Anna was right. "And you got a pretty nice bikini" I turned to him. "Wh-what?!" he laughed. "I'm joking. Mayybe" he walked off the balcony and flew away. "Wait maybe?" Olaf walked to me and put his arms out. I hugged him while touching my cheek. Okay Anna I'm sorry but I think I am in love.