goodbye forever

((Twyla's POV))

"Dad stop!" I yelled running into the castle. "Twyla?" dad and Hannah asked at the same time. "Surprise. Now release them! Mom told you about this! This is exactly the reason I left!" oh uh rewind my mom and I left dad because he was wanted and evil and mom was different. "Twyla....My sister!" Hannah ran to me and hugged me. "Twyla? You this guys daughter?" Abbey asked me. "U yeah....anyway dad I will tell mother!" I snapped and the rope fell from the guardians. "Jack please wake up....." I heard a girl softly crying. I walked to her and grabbed Jack's hand. "wh-what are you doing?" the girl asked holding Jack. "What needs to be done" I wrote on his hand and kissed his cheek. "I-I don't understand..." Jack's hair turned brown and the guardians ran over to me. "You can't take is immortality away!" bunny yelled. "I just did. He.....he can't know about this me or the guardians......or even you I can see you love him but your dangerous Anna you can't let him fall in love with you. So I am going to have to take away your, if you'll let me, your ability to love" she looked at me with tear filled eyes. "Do it..." she whispered. "Anna no! Jack is not worth it! I can't lose you not again!" Elsa yelled. "Do it Twyla....prove your mother wrong. Prove that your just like me" pitch said smirking. I can't! I won't this is whats best I loved Jack and it's the reason he died. "Its whats best father. I to loved Jack long ago Anna. Love is dangerous for him. He has to be alone he died millions of years ago because of me I don't want someone like you having to wake up knowing you killed him" she was crying hugging Jack. "Just take away his love! Not Anna's I won't allow it!" Elsa yelled. "I can't he doesn't have a beating heart he's still dead but what he don't know won't hurt him" I replied. I put my hand on Anna's heart and took it out.

((Anna's POV))

You know when you cut your hand and it hurts like really bad? WELL GETTING YOUR HEART RIPPED OUT IS TEN TIMES FREAKING WORSE! "Wait! erase her memory instead! And we can send Jakc far away!" Elsa yelled. Twyla nodded and put my heart back. "That really hurt!" I coughed. "Twyla what was that big black spot on her heart?" Ella asked. "Darkness it's taking over her we must hurry it's Jack he's causing this" Twyla said and the guardians tokk Jack away from me. "No you can't do this! I don't want to forget him! I'd rather die!" I yelled triyng to grab him. "Anna stop we have to! Twyla do it!" Elsa yelled and suddenly it was dark.

4 years later

((Jack's POV))
"thank you!" I grabbed an apple and ran. "Hey get back here you thief!" I was chased all the way to another realm. "Hey sweet a new realm! I can't believe I crossed!" ya see we aren't allowed to go to other realms nut we aren't allowed to steal either so. I walked to a sign and dusted it off. "Welcome to the kingdom of Arendelle....."

                                            THE END