Pitch and his daughter

((Anna's POV))

"Elsa please listen!" I grabbed her hand but she pulled away. "Elsa? Who's Elsa? My name is Hannah!" She lifted her hands up and her hair turned black and her eyes turned gold while she turned her dress black. "Who are you?!" Jack asked backing away. "Pitch Blacks daughter." She replied and pitch appeared. "Hello Jack Frost old friend" he said as I stepped closer to Jack."pitch what do you want?" He picked up his staff. "Revenge" pitch shot black magic at Jack but I jumped in front of him. "Anna!" Ella yelled. Jack.....Jack....Jack must die! "Jack....run....." My eyes turned gold. He moved away from me as I stood up. "Pathetic. Can I?" I looked over to Pitch and he nodded. I disappeared and reappeared behind Jack taking his staff. "Without this your useless" I slammed it to the ground breaking it. "Anna I know your in there please. You can fight this" he tried touching me. "I will hurt you Jack Frost!" I made fire balls and smirked, oh this is gonna be fun.

((Elsa's POV))

"Let me out!" I tried freezing the bars. Pitch threw me in this stupid cage about two years ago. "Help me someone!" I haven't stopped trying. And I won't stop not until I'm free. I hope Anna is okay. I hope my kingdoms okay! I heard Pitch talking about killing Anna. "Anyone!" I heard a whistle. "Hello? Hello someone?!" A girl with a few colors all over the place and wings appeared. "Oh my gosh are you okay?! Pitch locked someone up guys!" She yelled and a- what the Santa the Easter bunny and the sandman appeared. "No freakin' way...." I sat there after she opened the cage. "Wait I'm free? This isn't another trick?" I asked and she shook her head. I jumped out with a big smile. "I'm free! After two long years away from.....Anna!" I tried running out but they blocked my way. "Move! He's going to hurt my sister!" I tried pushing through. "Pitch? Why would he hurt a random girl?" The bunny asked. "Because one she's a princess and two she's in love with Jack Frost" when they heard Jack Frost they decided to come with me. Don't worry Anna I will find you and I will protect you.