CHAPTER 6.2 (e.k & r.t)

IN THE GUTTER
'Part 3 of Lovely'
10 years later..
——————————————-
Sitting all alone, mouth full of gum
I sat on the couch of Eddie and I's house, in a nice dress and full glam makeup. I was waiting for Eddie to arrive back home to come pick me up for our anniversary dinner. He never came back.
In the driveway
I watched as he pulled up to the house the next morning, he had his suit on and messy hair. I shook my head with anger filling my body. He missed it again.
My friends aren't far, in the back of my car
I drove to Richie's house, it wasn't that far from Eddie and I's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it. He smiled and I hugged him.
Richie- hey babygirl! What's up! How's you and Ed's doing?
My smile then dropped and tears welled in my eyes.
You- I think he's doing it again Rich..
Richie- I thought he was done with that
You- I guess not
Lay their bodies
Richie and I danced at the local bar, the alcohol in my system making me more confident. I wrapped my arms around his neck and swayed my hips slowly to the beat.
Richie- this is fun!
You- I-knOw
He laughed and I giggled, the lights were magnifying how Richie's eyes looked. They were a light brown and it reminded me of Eddie a little.
Where's my mind?
I looked into his eyes and something came over me, I kissed him. The feeling of his lips on mine were amazing at the moment. I snapped out of it and pulled away.
You- I'm so sorry
Richie- it's uh fine.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed back.
I looked at him again.
Where's my mind?
I kissed him once again and his hands flew straight to my butt, grabbing and squeezing it. I moaned in his mouth and I pulled away taking him to the bathroom.
They'll be here pretty soon
I woke up in my bed, head banging and nauseous. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, hickeys were all on my neck like a masterpiece and I cursed myself. Fuck.
Looking through my room
I looked for my phone in my room, I cursed when I didn't find it. I heard the front door open and my eyes widened. I ran into the bathroom and closed the door whilst locking it.
Eddie- Y/N! You here?
You- IM IN THE BATHROOM!
Eddie- are you okay?!
You- I'm uh I'm fine.
I grabbed my makeup and put it all over the hickeys on my neck.
For the money
I looked for my wallet and grabbed it, I just got out the shower and put on some clothes. I ran downstairs and out the house. Eddie had left early again and I was alone once more. I headed to Richie's house.
Biting my nails
I was nervous that I had made a mistake with being with Richie, I remember everything that happened and that's what scares me. I arrived and I knocked on the door. I heard the shuffling of footsteps and Richie then opened the door in just boxers.
You- I uh hey Rich
Richie- oh hey Y/n..
Both- look I'm sorry- you go first no you-
You- I'm really sorry Rich, this was a mistake
Richie- yeah yeah that's what I was going to say..
He scratched the back of his neck and I gulped.
You- good we are on the same page.
Richie- yeah.. same page
I ran off his porch and got into my car, I hit my hands on the steering wheel and cursed myself in my head. Shit.
I'm too young to go to jail
I drove up to my house, police cars all around the house. I see as they have Eddie in handcuffs. I gasped and got out the car.
You- what's going on officer?
Officer- this young man has been selling drugs on the corner of Hopkins
Eddie- baby I'm so sorry!
I shook my head and went back into my car, I watched as they took him away in their cars. A stray tear fell down my face.
It's kind of funny
I laughed as the gang and I were at Beverly's house playing a game of truth or dare. It had been 2 months since Eddie went to jail. I miss him but then again I don't. It's funny how you love someone and then all that love just goes away.
Where's my mind? x3
I sat on Richie's porch, everyone had gone to sleep and I couldn't. I heard the front door open and I sighed. Richie sat beside me and I smiled at him.
Richie- beautiful night huh?
You- yeah..
He put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him.
Richie- what's wrong?
You- i don't love him anymore and that kinda scared me ya know?
He nodded and I kissed his cheek, I stood up and went back into the house seeing if I could get some sleep leaving Richie to his thoughts.
Maybe it's in the gutter
My mind keeps on telling me it's bad, but my heart and body are telling me otherwise.
He kissed down my neck and I moaned out his name.
You- Richie..
I gasped as he took one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking and biting on it. I moaned and he groaned as I tugged on his hair.
Where I left my lover
He kissed my lips oh so softly and I grabbed the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. I slid his jeans off and I grabbed his member.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
I stopped my actions and he got up in a hurry, I put on my bra and robe. He opened the door and there stood the person I didn't want to see. Eddie.
Eddie- is Y/n here?
Richie- uh no
Eddie furrowed his eyebrow and pointed at me.
Eddie- then who's that?
My eyes widened and Richie turned around with a eyebrow raised, I walked up to them.
You- hi.
Eddie- hey Y/n.. so you and Richie yeah?
You- yeah..
Eddie- fucking hell
I raised my eyebrow and scoffed.
You- you shouldn't be mad.. you never were there for me and then you lied to me about working at the office when you really were just selling drugs on the street! So don't.. we are done Eddie! I'm done playing you're games!
I slammed the door in his face and turned to Richie, he had a smirk on his face and I blushed. I hit his shoulder.
You- shut up.
He chuckled and picked me up bridle style and we went into the bedroom.
What an expensive fate
I looked over at a sleeping Richie and smiled. It's crazy how you fall in love with your best friend. You always think you'll be with that one person for forever but fate is stronger.
My V is for vendetta
I watched as Eddie came up to the doorstep of Richie's house, Richie opened the door and Eddie punch him the face causing Richie to fall. I screamed and went over to Richie, I looked at Eddie and kicked him in the nuts causing him to fall as well. I put my hand on Richie's face and he sat up. He kicked Eddie in the stomach over and over.
You- RICHIE STOP!
He looked at me and stopped, Eddie soon got up and limped our the house. My eyes were wide the whole time. What the hell.
I thought that I'd feel better
I decided that a hot shower would make me feel better, Richie was taking one in his other bathroom. The hot water poured on my body and I sighed. The events from earlier still replaying in my head. I washed my hair and washed my body trying to get the blood off.. I still felt bad.
But now I got a bellyache..
I looked down at the stick and my eyes went wide.
I'm pregnant.

————————————————
OOP PLOT TWIST AND CLIFFHANGER!
OOF