Vacation Pt. 1

(Tord's POV)

Finally it time for vacation I can't wait!! I wake up 3:30 am to get ready and all and at 4:00 am I can leave and get out the door. Last night Tom texted me and said that he would pick me up at my house and It made me blush a bit and so I got ready and for once I was early, I had 5 more minutes left before it was 4:00 am. Tom said he would pick me up at 4:15 am because it took an hour to get to the airport. Tom said that we had to be on the plane at 6:00 am. I went to go check on my parents and saw that they were fast asleep, I looked at the clock in the room and it said 4:00 am I smiled and whispered a goodbye to my parents, I closed the door and went outside to a gas station to get some coffee and then went back hone to wait outside for Tom.

(Tom's POV)

I have been awake since 3:30 am have time to get ready. I did my daily routine and at 4:00 am I got into my car and drove to Tord's house to pick him up so I would get there at 4:15 am. I got to Tord's house to see that he was outside and listening to music with his earbuds so I knew he couldn't hear the car and I got out and snuck behind him. I hugged him and he froze and turned around to see who it was and he sighed in relief when he saw it was me.

He took his earbuds out and I got close to kiss him, we kissed then held hands and got into the car. I told him to texted everyone else to see if they were ready he texted them and he looked at me and nodded saying the they were all ready. We got to there house and picked them up. We finally get to the airport at 5:30 and we were early so we decided to get some food at the airport and then get in the airplane.