Wow pt.2

( Tord's POV )

I was a moaning mess, " T-Tom" I moaned out, I couldn't believe I was having sex with my FIRST boyfriend. I was no longer gonna be a virgin. Tom then kissed me hard and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I accepted and he explored. He then broke the kiss and stared in my eyes, I love him and I knew we were gonna be together forever. He starts kissing and sucking my neck then he found a spot and I was moaning "aah~", he then abused that spot, I was moaning loud so he had to shush me..

( Tom's POV )

Tord was moaning loud so I had to shush him, "shh" I said covering his mouth. "They will here us~" I said, he nodded blushing super bad. I smirked at his cuteness, He was perfect he had a perfect body and everything. I then said to him "I need to prep you" He whined a little and said " aww why"
"It will hurt more if I don't" I said "Fine" he signed. "Nngg it h-hurts" He said, "I'm done" I then thrusted with out warning" "aahh~"

( Tord's POV )

"Aahh~" I moan out, It then all turned into pleasure. "F-faster" I begged, He went faster the he hit a spot and I moaned "Ahh~ R-right there" I then said " I'm about to c-" Before I could finish I came on our chest" He then came inside me "aah~" I moaned. He layed next to me and we got under the cover. " I love you Tordy~" He said trying to catch his breath " I Love you too Tommy~"

______________________________________

The cringe!! I'm sorry it was bad.  This was my first time, I will try better some other time. Well see ya next time!