Chapter 10 - Finale -

When Anika got into the house, she was quite surprised upon finding their home decorated fully with balloons of all colours, flowers of all sorts and, the best part of all, the were food all over. It wasn't just any food, but it was pastries, cookies, petite fours, marshmallows, candies, cupcakes, pop-corns and even macaroons! Their home seemed to be the witch's house from the Hansel and Gretel fairy-tale. Anika's jaw dropped looking at the arrangements. She walked for further in and saw the entrance of the living room being covered with balloons of pink and blue. Pushing them away, she made through into the living room, just to be welcomed by her friends and family!

'Surprise!'

'Whoa! Oh My God!!! What??? Shivaay???' Anika called him out while being awestruck with the efforts they took just to make her feel special

'Surprise! It's a little arrangement from us for your baby shower!' Exclaimed a very familiar voice from her back. The voice she had craved to listen to.

'Papa?' Anika's eyes bulged as soon as she recognised the person whom that voice belonged to.

Anika turned around to find her father and her mother standing there together stretching out their arms for her. Being extremely delighted by the sight in front of her, tears of joy began to roll down her cheeks. At first they were just streaming down her cheeks one drop by one drop, but soon, they started to gush down as Anika remain rooted at that place.

'Offo, Anika! Why are you crying?' Shivaay asked her as he cupped her face in his hand and wiped those tears away with his thumb.

'Shiv... Papa... Mumma... ' Anika hiccupped while pointing out towards Tej and Jhanvi.

Shivaay nodded and softly whispered a "go" to her. Seeing her still being numb, Shivaay took the initiative and brought her to her parents. He had wrapped one of his hand around her shoulder and held her hand by the other hand for her support as he knew that she was going weak due to the happiness which just knocked her door. As soon as Shivaay brought her close enough to Tej and Jhanvi, Anika literally pounced on Tej, engulfing him in a tight hug.