| Bonus Chapter 5 + Epilogue |

After the wedding ceremony was over, a small dinner treat was arranged in the hotel they were staying at. It was only for the close friends and their spouse. The kids, including Anshi was left with their grandparents respectively. Only Rikara had insisted to stay with Anshi. The bond between these two girls was just so precious. With just a year gap between them, these two were extremely close. In fact, Anshi's first word wasn't Papa or Mama. It was 'Ikala'. Her own version of Rikara!

"Sometimes, I feel as if Rikara is your daughter more than mine, you know!" Gauri said as she left Rikara with Pinky and Jhanvi along with Anshi.

"She hardly stays away from Anshi!" Gauri stated.

"In fact, she shops for Anshi also now, you know! Wherever we bring her to buy things, she shops for Anshi also. Mommy, take this for Anshi. Daddy, for Anshi?" Om added.

"And I can see that in the coming future for us!" Shivaay remarked right away.

"Exactly! Her first word was Ikala! Her own version of Rikara. And I was so sure that it would be Papa!" Anika sighed.

"Haha! On your face, Ani!" Aditya laughed out loud out of nowhere.

After a few moments when he realized that he was the only one laughing, he stopped his laughter.

"What? That was funny!" He stated after earning a smack on his shoulder from Zoya.

"Dude, it is seriously funny!" Aditya chuckled yet again only to gain angry glares from everyone.

"Okay, okay, fine! I can understand that you people can't match up to my humour level. That's fine. I understand!" Aditya stated.

"AD?" Anika called out.

"Hmm?"

"SHUT UP!" All of them shouted at the same time.

"I'm actually glad that Rikara and Anshi have each other. Also about the fact that they love and care for the other so much!" Anika said after a while when they were eating.

"Yeah! True that! Riaan and Rithik have each other. Now, Rikara and Anshi are together. Just like us, right Ani?" Gauri asked.

"Yeap! I just hope that they remain like that!" Anika said as she side hugged Gauri.

"Gauri, will you be having any other kids in the future?" Aditya asked all of the sudden, making Om choke on his food while Zoya had literally spilt out the water she was drinking. The rest of them just stared at Aditya as they were trying to process his question.

"Did you ask what I think I heard?" Gauri asked him.

"I asked, will you be having any more kids in the future or not!" Aditya imposed the question upon her yet again.

"What kind of question you're asking me, AD? Well, to be honest, we don't have any plans of having another baby, but if it happened, then we will just have the baby, right O?" Gauri asked Om.

"Yeah! Definitely! That's the plan for now!" Om stated plainly. Even if they were close with each other, still discussing some intimate stuffs like that wasn't that comfortable with Om.

"Oh! Then, Zoya baby, we need to double our efforts. So that our baby won't be alone, you see!" Aditya plainly stated.

"What? Zoya you're pregnant?" Shivaay exclaimed, which was followed by several congratulations.

"We were supposed to break this news tomorrow! You ruined everything Adi!" Zoya cribbed after the continous congratulations and hugs from their friends.

"That's okay baby!" Aditya said as he side-hugged her.

"By the way, someone had once said that he's never ever getting Zoya pregnant!" Shivaay teased him, recollecting the time when he had said it while looking after a pregnant Anika.