| Bonus Chapter 2 |

'Gauri, I seriously have no idea how you manage three kids so well! Salute yaar! I seriously thought I wouldn't make it on time with the tantrum that Anshi was throwing' Anika sighed to her bestfriend as they marched into the bride's room.

'I thought she would be a very good girl with Shivaay around' Gauri exclaimed.

'She's even worse when he's around. Daddy's Lil Girl, I tell you!' Anika stated while shaking her head in disbelief.

'You know, Om always told me about Rian and Rithik behaving in a different way with me from him. I always thought that he was joking around until Rikara was born. It's normal. Totally normal, especially with the way she's close with Shivaay' Gauri told her.

Just then, they reached the bride's room to find Zoya in a complete mess. She was always a calm and composed person, but today, her things were everywhere. She was just in a wedding lehenga blouse and large patiala pants, seated on her bed with her head on her hand.

'Zoya? What happened?' Anika and Gauri asked at the same time.

'Cold feet. I don't think I can make it. I'm feeling so nervous and unsure about the wedding! I... I love Adi, but I don't know why. It's just that... I'm scared!' Zoya bared her heart out.

'Z, relax. Breath first. Take some good deep breath!' Anika composed her first while Gauri began arranging all the scattered things in the room.

'I don't think I can get married, Anika!' Zoya whispered as she crashed into Anika's arms.

'Shussh... relax. Do you want to talk to AD? Maybe it would help. Should I call him?' Anika asked.

Zoya nodded her head, saying a yes.

'But isn't it considered bad luck if groom and bride meet each other before the wedding?' Gauri asked in confusion.

'It is... but I'll figure something out. I'll call Shivaay.' Anika stated as she left the room.

Soon, Aditya and Zoya were getting to talk to each other with their back leaned against the door of Zoya's bride room. Aditya was outside of the room, while Zoya was inside and the door was left a little open, so that they can hear each other. This particular scene was observed by none other than the main persons of this story, Shivaay and Anika.

'I really hope the wedding will be on!' Anika whispered as she looked on worriedly at Aditya and Zoya.

'I hope so too, but it's better if they don't do it when they are not sure about the wedding. Abiding to the last minute second thoughts is way better than sticking with the first thought, then, regret!' Shivaay sighed.

'What are you trying to say exactly? Shivaay, they love each other. They are perfect for each other. It's just cold feet. That's all!' Anika rebuked.

'I'm just stating my opinion and my thoughts. Anika, weren't you saying this exact same thing when you had got married? That you both love each other and also that you're perfect together, didn't you?' Shivaay questioned her.

'Why are you talking about the past now Shiv?' Anika asked him as her eyes began to glisten with tears.

'I'm just stating the matter of fact Anika. It's just that, sometimes we just feel that the feelings we have for that particular person is genuinely true, but it can just be a mere attraction or decision of brain at the moment!' Shivaay explained.

'Did you had it? Did you feel it?' Anika questioned him yet again.

'Huh?'

'When you got married to Ragini, did you feel as if you're in love with her? Did you had second thoughts before the wedding? Did you experience any of these?' Anika asked in concern.