| Bonus Chapter 1 |

'Finally, the flirty AD is tying the knot! I just can't wait for the wedding now!' Anika beamed as she walked into the baby room with a five-month old Anshi to find Shivaay fast asleep on her single seater sofa couch.

'Oh no! Anshi, your Papa is sleeping already. Mumma will make you sleep today as well, okay?' Anika asked Anshi who was looking from her to Shivaay and back to her continously.

All that the little soul knew was that the one person in whose arm's she wanted to fall asleep is fast asleep himself. Maybe she was habituated to sleep with him since she was in Anika's womb. It's not like she doesn't enjoy the comfort of her mother. It was something special and only her mother can stop her cries, crankiness, and baby tantrums, but with her father, that was the only proper time she could get with him as he is a very busy man. Plus, he had been missing in action for the past one week and that made her long for him. Looking at her father, Anshi began to wriggle in Anika's arms and whimper with a pout. She struggled to escape from Anika's arms to get to her father.

'Anshi!!! Behave!!! Sleep with Mumma today, okay?' Anika told her sternly.

Her whimpering them turned small sobs which further irritates Anika. She rocked Anshi in her tiny arms, trying to compose her.

Her small sobs which were meant to wake someone up was successful as Shivaay woke up startled upon hearing his daughter

'Anshi?! God! Anika, what did you do to her? Why is my angel crying? Ale... le... le...' Shivaay reprimanded Anika as he swiftly took Anshi from her arms into his.

'I did nothing Shivaay! Your daughter...' Anika retaliated.

'Don't talk loudly. She got scared!' Shivaay reprimanded her yet again as he composed Anshi by kissing her hair and bouncing her on his lap.

 She got scared!' Shivaay reprimanded her yet again as he composed Anshi by kissing her hair and bouncing her on his lap

Anshi stopped crying right away and settled herself comfortably in her Papa's embrace. She became the happy child she always is and threw her best smile to Shivaay as she lay back on his arms while trying to touch his face. Shivaay's jaw had literally dropped looking at the quick change in his daughter. He quickly understood what would have happened between her and Anika.