| Bonus Chapter 4 |

'Marriage is said to be the world's most sacred bond. It is also said that pairs are destined in heaven. Well, to be honest, I had never believed in these two sentences until I met Shivaay and Anika or Shivika as we call them!' Zoya began as she raised a toast for the new couple in town.

'If I hadn't met them, I guess I would never have realized my feelings for my dearest husband here. He's a gift. A gem of person whom one wishes for in a husband. But at the same time, he's a mischievous kid too. Immature and childish as well. Just when I think I know him well, he just comes up with another surprise! Likewise, the path that both of you are going to embark on is going to be full of surprises! Even if this sounds very weird that I'm talking about marriage to that very couple who made me believe in it, still, being married for three months now and I can just say that no marriage is perfect, it needs two people to work on it. And I know that both of you will continue to give us goals in your marriage as well! Have a really very happy married life ahead since you both deserve it!' Zoya ended her toast tearfully while Aditya who stood next to her nodded agreeingly to ensure her that she gave her best.

Everyone there clapped for the couple who were hosting the wedding for the day. It was quite a low-key wedding affair since Shivaay and Anika didn't want a lavish one. As soon as Anika and Shivaay announced their marriage plans, Zoya and Aditya gleefully took full in-charge of their planning. As they wanted a simple yet elegant wedding, it was made a destination wedding in Zoya's hometown, Mussoorie.

The pre-wedding rituals were conducted in a resort there in Mussorie while the wedding was decided to take place amidst the beautiful scenery of Mussoorie. Pahadi Shaadi, as they call it, it was truly that in all sense.

A medium-sized Bappa's statue was placed at the front, as a token of blessings and gratitude to God. Futher in, the aisle was beautifully illuminated with fairy lights, candles as well as wooden stands which had the names of the couple and wishes engraved to it. A wishing booth was set up with white, flowy curtains hung on a square wooden frame from one side and the other was gracefully accompanied by flowers which were white as well. Guests of the wedding had written their wishes on rectangular papers and displayed very elegantly on small tree barks. The wedding cake was white and had colourful fondants which represented the amazing mountains of Mussoorie. Amidst all this, by nearly the end of the high cliff, a square stage was set up. White curtains were hung around the mandap and nearly tied at all four corners. The seats for the bride, groom and their parents were of a light peach coloured leather cushion, with a backrest as well.

'Before we proceed with the wedding ceremony, I just want to ask you guys if you're sure of this marriage desicion or not

'Before we proceed with the wedding ceremony, I just want to ask you guys if you're sure of this marriage desicion or not. There's no backing off, okay?' Aditya playfully asked, earning a smack on his abs by Zoya.

The newly wed couple were colour coordinated in a baby pink sherwani and lehenga respectively. Keeping the looks simple, Zoya had paired it up with only a pair of grand, kundan earrings with heels of the same shade. Meanwhile Aditya had just put on his brown leather shoes only. His watch and brooch was forgotten as Zoya wasn't there to remind him.