Chapter ten

"Oi, change of plans. I'm joining you all." Ivel said, sitting on the table sipping his cup of tea in front of the table of those who were going to Sina to help capture Annie Leonhart.

"Sir, what's your role?" Armin, asked politely, placing his food down on his plate.

"I'll beat her up. Just secure her, make sure she doesn't transform. Restraint her every finger, toes if you have to, you can never be too sure." Ivel said, taking another sip of his tea.

Eren was drowned in his own thoughts, too caught up to join the conversation. Ivel of course, have noticed that ever since he came up to them. Eren was pretty talkative usually. Even Ivel knew that.

"Oi brat, you better not be thinking that Leonhart is innocent in any way possible." Ivel spouted at Eren, causing him to awaken from his thoughts, glancing up at Ivel.

"But... What if this all was just a mistake?" Eren mumbled, staring at his untouched food.

"Even if it's a mistake. We are still capturing her." The captain spoke, making Eren glance up at him in slight anger and confusion.

"B-But why? If she isn't female titan then there's no need to capture her!" Eren said, raising his voice as he slammed his hand on the table, standing up.

"Oi, it's an order. Do it or I'll just hand you over to the council. They want you anyways." Ivel said, glaring at Eren before walking off to the kitchen to drop off his cup. He liked to wash it on his own, others may not clean it properly. After all, tea would always leave stains.

-

From his view, he could see Armin, Mikasa and Eren walking on the streets with Leonhart.

"The ring she's wearing. Take it off her when you restraint her later." Ivel instructed a soldier nearby who was dressed as a harmless villager.

He saw her opening it earlier with her back facing Armin. It was sharp when opened, she was definitely planning to use it if an emergency came across. She saw through them.

"Annie, you're not going to tell me you're afraid of the dark or something right?!" Eren yelled, halfway down the staircase to Annie who was standing on top.

She laughed nervously and dramatically as she started mumbling nonsense. "I've failed to become a warrior. There's no way I'll return there."

Ivel didn't have the patient to wait anymore. If she wasn't going to go underground then they'll have to do it now before she does anything else. He gave the signal, having many soldiers holding onto her at once. One forced a string of cloth in her mouth, preventing her from transforming. A few others were restraining her fingers as one of them took out the ring.

She struggled, she was strong, the soldiers wobbled, unsteady almost letting go. Taking the chance, she was going to transform but was stopped.

Ivel made his appearance, kicking stepping onto her feet. They could hear cracks before she screamed, her voice sounding distorted due to the cloth. Ivel made his way in front of her. Her head looking down at the ground, her breathing was fast.

Ivel grabbed her long fringe, lifting her head up. She stared into the captain's eyes. Her look full of shock and anger.

"Oi, don't stare at me like that." He said, glaring at her. He lifted his knee, hitting his stomach. The cloth in her mouth started turning blood red. Her breathing quicken.

"Tch, you'll just grow it back either ways so it won't matter how many bones I break would it?" Ivel said, stepping onto her other feet, breaking that too. It was to make sure she would be able to walk around.

She passed out after a few more hits. They tied her up, every possible way of hurting herself were all eliminated. They took off her outer uniform, leaving only her inner tights.

"You just had to, now we have to move all these back and we didn't even get to use it!" Hanji complained to Ivel who was looking far ahead at the big building. It was where he was supposed to be.

Without answering Hanji's question, Ivel ran off towards the building. He used his 3DMG to assist him in catching up to the carriage Levi and Erwin were on. But he was a little too late.

"What is the meaning of this Erwin? A fake Eren?" One of the higher ups asked. Ivel never bothered to learn their name or position. They were all corrupted and did nothing that benefit human kind to him.

"Let's just say, we didn't fail on our expedition. We had already caught the female titan. Thus, you can't have Eren." Ivel said, entering the room, interrupting the meeting.

"You are in no position to speak here!" One of the other higher ups yelled, slamming the table, shooting up from his seat at the same time.

"Oh... So you're saying, I, Ivel Ackerman have no rights to speak in this room, am I right?" Ivel said, glaring at the guy as he slowly make his way towards him.

"E-Exactly! W-What have you d-done?! T-That's right! C-Compared to us, you've done nothing! You brat!" The higher up yelled, his voice shaking, with a nervous smile, sweating all over at first before he gathered up confidence in his argument.

"Tch. Don't even compare me to corrupted piece of shits." Ivel rolled his eyes, dropping himself on an empty seat beside Erwin who seemed rather stressed and nervous. Erwin hadn't expected Ivel to appear. He couldn't stop Ivel in time. This time it was going to be troublesome.

"I apologize for that but I'm afraid he's right. We've successfully captured the female titan. We will supervise her and report in any further developments and information. Please excuse us." Erwin said, his heart racing. He just said whatever came into his mind. He trusted Ivel to have actually captured the female titan before coming over. Erwin got up his chair, heading out. Ivel and Levi followed closely behind.

Erwin sighed of relief. "You got her?"

"That's right. She shouldn't be able to move for, let's see days?" Ivel said, walking off. Erwin and Levi followed close behind as they headed back to headquarters.

"How many bones did you break?" Levi asked, adjusting his black jacket.

"Didn't bother to count. She has too many." Ivel answered, brushing off the dust that got onto his uniform.

Erwin could only laughed at those two clean freak twins. He would never ever regret having them in the survey corps. Sure they had bad attitude and they were rude but they were also effective and knew exactly what to do. After all they part of the Ackerman family.